Who would you want to see host a new Muppet show?

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
What about his cameo did you hate?

I'm not a fan of his, but I thought the cameo was pretty funny. A bit out-of-place, but still funny.
You nailed it. I love Tarantino (although he is a tad overrated, especially in the case of Kill Bill... which I do love, don't get me wrong). But that cameo was anti-climactic and didn't belong in the movie.

Man, I was watching Blue Man Group yesterday... how awesome would it be to team them up with the Muppets? Particularly Gonzo.

Teheheman

Reaction score
I did love in an interview that he did that he was talking about working with the Muppets. He was talking about wanting a picture with his favorite Muppets(Rowlf, Janice, and there was one more, the name escapes me) and he was talking to Rowlf about how he's not getting any lines or something like that and Rowlf said "Well, what are ya gonna do?" I think that was it. It was on Conan's show, and I do think that he would do it. I mean, he worked with a Vomiting Kermit for crying out loud. Why not?

Daniel

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
The Muppets that he had his picture taken with were Janice, Rowlf, The Swedish Chef, and Sam.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I think it would be cool to see Jason Lee be a guest with the Muppets. That would be pretty cool. But yea about the Blue Man Group. Since in the old episode on season one with those preformers who did that mime type thing with clay faces and pill off paper on their faces. I think the Blue Man Group would be fun to see interact with the Muppets.

Erine81981

Reaction score
i want to see David Hasselhoff and Dick Van Dyke.
I don't know about David but i would love to see Dick Van Dyke. He is one of my favorite actors from back in the day. I would love to see him again act with the Muppets.

anytimepally

Reaction score
Bob Barker would be neat.. Chong without Cheech doesn't work for me, though.. although, if they could get both, I can see some really funny skits happening with Zoot & Floyd :sing: :cool:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Bob Barker would be neat.. Chong without Cheech doesn't work for me, though.. although, if they could get both, I can see some really funny skits happening with Zoot & Floyd :sing: :cool:
Yea i think it would only work with both of them other then just one of'em.

Mr.Penguin

Reaction score
Random list off the top of my head. The lists also includes people who have already worked with them:

Nathan Lane, Kristen Chenoweth, Ewan McGregor, Steve Carrell, Rainn Wilson, Will Ferrell, Gary Beach, Johnny Depp, Robin Williams, Whoopi Goldberg, Mel Brooks, Steve Martin, Eddie Murphy, Hugh Jackman, Jack Black, They Might Be Giants, John Leguizamo, Conan O' Brien, Paul Williams, Martin Freeman

When I think of more/better ones I'll edit the list. I had made a really good list of people that should guest star, but I lost it...on my computer.:frown: