Who would you want to see host a new Muppet show?

Teheheman

Reaction score
I dunno, I think Conan would do it, if not maybe Jimmy Kimmel. I know that he's had several Muppets on his show in the past. When he did the whole weekly guest host thing, I think Kermit was one of them.

Daniel

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
I don't think Connan O' Brian, Donald Trump, Roseane, The Cast of Reno 911, Rob Zombie, Marilyn Manson, Komeda, David Bowie, Eels, Fisherspooner, Gorillaz, Korn, Madonna, The Lightning Seeds, Nine Inch Nails, Massive Attack, M.I.A., Outkast, Praga Khan, Rasputina, Sparklehorse, Tricky, Missy Elliot, The Family Guy family , The Simpsons, Fosters Home For Imaginary friends, Ninja Turtles, Puppetup! or Dark Crystal have much of a chance because they wouldn't want to or BE wanted to host. have for TMBG and Al if they're still around when the show airs.
um why don't you let those people speek for themselves.
And I know atleast one of those people personally Marilyn Manson would go on but I'm sure they wouldn't have him at this point he's old news.
And I also know for a fact Rob zombie likes the muppets. As well as Mr. E from the Eels.
I think your just more stating your personal opinion of people rather than what could actully happen.

IgorPonweed

Reaction score
Komeda, David Bowie, Eels, Fisherspooner, and Rob Z were mistakes in the post.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I'd like to see Cyndi Lauper, of course. Hey, besides the fact that I'm a huge fan, she's practically a Muppet anyway. :smile:

IgorPonweed

Reaction score
and Conan. Remeber. This is in a few years. Lots of them may not be around.

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Hmmm...Billy Crystal, Jason Mewes, Whoopi Goldberg, Steve Carrell, and definitely, definitely Will Ferrell.

You all have great suggestions too. Took all the good ones. :wink:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Oh yeah! I forgot about Jimmy Kimmel! He would be great! But Sarah Silvermen is more Gerg the Bunny material to me.:smirk:

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
I thought of someone else I'd like to see... Greg Kinnear. He's not exactly a showman like many of the suggestions in this thread, but he's a dang good actor, and sometimes that's all you need.