Electric Mayhem T-Shirt @ Kohl's!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I can't get there until this weekend. I'm hoping they will still have them by then! :smile:

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
Thanks for the info, I just ordered one for me, my husband, and my son! I can't wait to get them it.

Thanks again!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I guilted a friend into getting me one for my birthday!

peyjenk

Reaction score
This is funny, because my brother found that shirt yesterday and I got it, and I came to MC so I could alert everyone. :smile: It's a really awesome shirt... I feel like a little kid again because I laid it out on my bed and kept looking at it every time I went into my room, and can't wait to wear it to work today. Is that crazy, or what?

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
My Kohl's didn't have this one and I was disappointed. I got the Rolling With My Homies shirt though with the SS gang and I LOVE it. A Men's small fits great (I'm a woman's medium usually).

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
My Kohl's didn't have this one and I was disappointed. I got the Rolling With My Homies shirt though with the SS gang and I LOVE it. A Men's small fits great (I'm a woman's medium usually).

You can order them on their website...that I what I did!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
That made my morning. What a beautiful graphic! I wonder how many of these I'll spot around the city (besides my own, of course). I'm glad to see Muppet product like this available in stores. The Disney Store, however... leave it to them to treat the Muppets like an 'unwanted stepchild'... (ok, kiddin'... kinda). Anyway, I hope the sales on this item result in more products of this type. :smile:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
No, I'd say you got that kinda right about Disney...
:stick_out_tongue:
Anyway, I picked up two EM shirts, (my mom insisted on getting me two), and one SS shirt. I've worn them both so far and they've even gotten compliments from those who know my muppet crazyness!
I've got a friend who works at the Disney store and I'm going to ask her now to look out for the pillow and coffie mug now for me, but I don't expect much!

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
No, I'd say you got that kinda right about Disney...
:stick_out_tongue:
Anyway, I picked up two EM shirts, (my mom insisted on getting me two), and one SS shirt. I've worn them both so far and they've even gotten compliments from those who know my muppet crazyness!
I've got a friend who works at the Disney store and I'm going to ask her now to look out for the pillow and coffie mug now for me, but I don't expect much!
I agree about disney also I'm visiting pittsburgh p.a. place that actully still has a disney store I saw one muppet item that nice kermit and piggy pillow so yes I agree as well the muppets are like the unwanted stepchild to disney.:smirk: