1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Electric Mayhem T-Shirt @ Kohl's!

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by TimmyMonsterIL, May 9, 2007.

1. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

I can't get there until this weekend. I'm hoping they will still have them by then! :)
  2. sugarbritchez

sugarbritchez Active Member

Thanks for the info, I just ordered one for me, my husband, and my son! I can't wait to get them it.

Thanks again!
  3. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

I guilted a friend into getting me one for my birthday!
  4. peyjenk

peyjenk New Member

This is funny, because my brother found that shirt yesterday and I got it, and I came to MC so I could alert everyone. :) It's a really awesome shirt... I feel like a little kid again because I laid it out on my bed and kept looking at it every time I went into my room, and can't wait to wear it to work today. Is that crazy, or what?
  5. redBoobergurl

My Kohl's didn't have this one and I was disappointed. I got the Rolling With My Homies shirt though with the SS gang and I LOVE it. A Men's small fits great (I'm a woman's medium usually).
  6. sugarbritchez

You can order them on their website...that I what I did!
  7. redBoobergurl

Yep, I just might have to do that. :)
  8. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

That made my morning. What a beautiful graphic! I wonder how many of these I'll spot around the city (besides my own, of course). I'm glad to see Muppet product like this available in stores. The Disney Store, however... leave it to them to treat the Muppets like an 'unwanted stepchild'... (ok, kiddin'... kinda). Anyway, I hope the sales on this item result in more products of this type. :)
  9. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

No, I'd say you got that kinda right about Disney...
    :p
    Anyway, I picked up two EM shirts, (my mom insisted on getting me two), and one SS shirt. I've worn them both so far and they've even gotten compliments from those who know my muppet crazyness!
    I've got a friend who works at the Disney store and I'm going to ask her now to look out for the pillow and coffie mug now for me, but I don't expect much!
  10. TheJimHensonHour

TheJimHensonHour New Member

I agree about disney also I'm visiting pittsburgh p.a. place that actully still has a disney store I saw one muppet item that nice kermit and piggy pillow so yes I agree as well the muppets are like the unwanted stepchild to disney.:smirk:
  11. peyjenk

peyjenk New Member

I'm wearing my EM shirt right now!
  12. dlphntat

dlphntat New Member

yay!

I just found this shirt at Kohl's and am incredibly happy!
    It will go well with the Animal 'Want Wo-man!' shirt (and the one with Bert, Ernie, Cookie, Grover, and Big Bird saying 'Representing the street')
    :)
  13. sugarbritchez

Got mine in yesterday! Can't wait to wear it, can't wear stuff like that to work.
  14. ZootyCutie

ZootyCutie Member

I just bought the shirt today, along with the "Party Animal" tank top! I am overly happy! :D
  15. TheJimHensonHour

TheJimHensonHour New Member

I've got to comment again this is by far one of my fave muppet shirts besides the electric mayhem shirt I got in early 2000 of the electric mayhem that was a glitter iron on and a wringer tee. I wear this new shirt all the time I wash it of course lol
  16. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

I just wore this shirt again tonight, I must say, it's my favorite of all of my t-shirts. It even beats my Kermit t-shirt! It ranks right up there with my Animal "Want Woman!" t-shirt from Target! :excited:
  17. scottishpiggy

scottishpiggy Member

boo ! no international shipping! *cry*
  18. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Saw it a while back, and also some other really cool non-muppet shirts, like the new TMNT logo (wish they had the Japanese TMNT Logo... it's the coolest logo I've ever seen)... anyway, I almost crapped myself, that's how excited I was... Finally An Electirc Mayhem T-shirt for MEN that isn't Just animal. Unfortunately not in my size, and I only found smalls and Mediums (which I unfortunately am not) so I got an Aqua Teen shirt instead.

But once I find mine, I'm buyin several.
  19. Speed Tracer

Speed Tracer Well-Known Member

I love my shirt. It makes me feel great!
  20. TimmyMonsterIL

TimmyMonsterIL Active Member

Kohl's has done it again. This time the shirt is navy blue with Animal's head in white with the words "The Muppet Band" on it. :halo: I got 1 on Friday and wore it all day Saturday. Also of interest for some may be a gray t-shirt with Elmo on it that says "Tickle This" and a green shirt with Oscar that reads "The Original Grouch." Though I'm not a Sesame Street fan I did get the Elmo shirt and would have gotten the Oscar one too but they didn't have my size in stock:grouchy:! If you get the chance, chec them out!:)