1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Electric Mayhem T-Shirt @ Kohl's!

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by TimmyMonsterIL, May 9, 2007.

1. TimmyMonsterIL

TimmyMonsterIL Active Member

I was shopping through my local Kohl's store when I came up to a display of graphic t-shirts. Among the shirts with sarcastic, irreverant phrases and sayings, something caught my eye. That something was the Electric Mayhem. It was an army green colored t-shirt advertising their 1979 World Tour. GREAT SHIRT!:halo: I got 2! LOL:flirt:

Check your local Kohl's! As of last night they were on sale for less then $11.00!:D
  2. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Gonna' have to go check this out. Thanks, TimmyMonster!
  3. Winslow Leach

Winslow Leach Active Member

COOL!

I think I'll head out to my local Kohl's tonight.
  4. TheJimHensonHour

TheJimHensonHour New Member

oh my holy molly! this shirt is so mine!
  5. Kar Ma

Kar Ma New Member

What section in Kohl's? Mens or womens? I'm trying to look online but I currently can't find it. Please let me know. Thanx.
  6. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Yeah me too. I looked online and found a cool SS t-shirt in young mens that says "Rollin with my Homies" and had Big Bird, a Honker, Grover and I forget who else riding in a car. In Juniors there's an Animal t-shirt that says "Rock On" But I really want this other one, it sounds cool!
  7. TimmyMonsterIL

TimmyMonsterIL Active Member

:cool: I couldn't find it online when I looked either. It was in the Men's section in the store. They carried the shirts up to size 2XL, so I think that makes it Men's, not Young Men's. Hope this helps!:sing:
  8. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Active Member

Aaaaaahhhhhh! I have to get it! And the Electric Mayhem one!
  9. MuppetsRule

MuppetsRule Active Member

Picked up the shirt on Friday in the men's section. Kohl's is having a two-day sale this Friday and Saturday and it is $9.99. What a great bargain.
  10. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

I got it last night, too! Along with the Sesame "Rolling With My Homies" shirt. I couldn't resist either one. :D
  11. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

12. Speed Tracer

Speed Tracer Well-Known Member

There are no Kohl's stores around me, so I just ordered one.
  13. Davina

Davina Member

no kohls here either.. that's one of the bad things about living in alaska.. lack of stores... :) that and shipping costs... *sigh*
    will have to check the web site and co's shipping policies...... hubby'd love that shirt i'm sure
  14. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

I gotta get one of those! Hopefully a men's small would work for little old me :)
  15. a_Mickey_Muppet

a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

*click* there, lol JUST bought mine online! :D
  16. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

If a girl buys one of the men's sizes, tell me how they fit please! :)
  17. TheJimHensonHour

I got one tonight it's awsome they also had chris farley shirts also! It's such a sweet deal buy one shirt get one free!
  18. Speed Tracer

Speed Tracer Well-Known Member

I just found out there's a Kohl's two miles away from the video store I work at. This tells me that, for one thing, I am an idiot, and for two things, that I should probably get to learn my own town a little better. I mean, I have lived here seventeen years.

I guess Kohl's is invisible to the naked eye unless there's something there that the naked eye wants very, very much.
  19. TheJimHensonHour

Well if it means anything I've never been to one untill today. I never had a reason untill now I love this shirt the only thing that would make me love it more is if it wasn't a cartoon.;)
  20. maniacal muppet

maniacal muppet Active Member

Wow! Awesome find! I can't wait to go to Kohl's now!