Electric Mayhem T-Shirt @ Kohl's!

dlphntat

Reaction score
yay!

I just found this shirt at Kohl's and am incredibly happy!
It will go well with the Animal 'Want Wo-man!' shirt (and the one with Bert, Ernie, Cookie, Grover, and Big Bird saying 'Representing the street')
:smile:

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
Got mine in yesterday! Can't wait to wear it, can't wear stuff like that to work.

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
I just bought the shirt today, along with the "Party Animal" tank top! I am overly happy! :big_grin:

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
I've got to comment again this is by far one of my fave muppet shirts besides the electric mayhem shirt I got in early 2000 of the electric mayhem that was a glitter iron on and a wringer tee. I wear this new shirt all the time I wash it of course lol

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I just wore this shirt again tonight, I must say, it's my favorite of all of my t-shirts. It even beats my Kermit t-shirt! It ranks right up there with my Animal "Want Woman!" t-shirt from Target! :excited:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Saw it a while back, and also some other really cool non-muppet shirts, like the new TMNT logo (wish they had the Japanese TMNT Logo... it's the coolest logo I've ever seen)... anyway, I almost crapped myself, that's how excited I was... Finally An Electirc Mayhem T-shirt for MEN that isn't Just animal. Unfortunately not in my size, and I only found smalls and Mediums (which I unfortunately am not) so I got an Aqua Teen shirt instead.

But once I find mine, I'm buyin several.

TimmyMonsterIL

Reaction score
Kohl's has done it again. This time the shirt is navy blue with Animal's head in white with the words "The Muppet Band" on it. :halo: I got 1 on Friday and wore it all day Saturday. Also of interest for some may be a gray t-shirt with Elmo on it that says "Tickle This" and a green shirt with Oscar that reads "The Original Grouch." Though I'm not a Sesame Street fan I did get the Elmo shirt and would have gotten the Oscar one too but they didn't have my size in stock:grouchy:! If you get the chance, chec them out!:smile: