Ask Ken at Palisades

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I'm too lazy to look for it, but Chef is an April shipping, right?

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Kevin! how may times are you gonna ask that?!?! LOL i'm just kidding with ya , i thought you already found it out. last i heard it was April, that's all i have known.

Zack)Rowlf the, rowlf the's back in action,Dog

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
LOL! yep that's Kermit, i guess they couldn't use it in that line;-) I like that duck one. Did anyone noticed that the snake guy has arms and legs??:confused:

Zack) Rowlf the, it's a very cool line!but i doubt i will buy any of them, maybe that Duck guy if he comes out. Dog.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by Zack the Dog
LOL! yep that's Kermit, i guess they couldn't use it in that line;-) I like that duck one. Did anyone noticed that the snake guy has arms and legs??
Remember in Genesis that God cursed the serpent to crawl on its belly? Well, I always figured it meant the serpent had legs/arms to begin with.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Remember in Genesis that God cursed the serpent to crawl on its belly? Well, I always figured it meant the serpent had legs/arms to begin with.
True, but are you saying this action figure is evil? :concern:

I like snakes, i think they are amazing creatures as all animals are.

Hat Sharpener

Reaction score
Wires, Cables, and Whatnot

Ken,

Just a quick suggestion. I've had the cables break off both my Beaker-table and Floyd-Amp. :eek: The reason for both of these is that the leverage caused by actually moving the object on the other end of the line (Guitar, Beaker's Head, etc.) was too much for the connection.

For Janice's amp and similar items, why not make the terminating end of the cable an actual plug? That way you can unplug when you actually do want to "Play with It"...

Or something... The lab table is being proudly displayed in the back of the bottom drawer of my desk, and I've tucked the patch-cable under Floyd's amp... :wink:

Anyone else have other ideas? :confused:

- Derek

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
So none of these guys intrest you?
I think they are all cool Chris, but i'm not buying them, i mean i think a big screen tv in my bedroom would be cool, but i'm not buying it. Too much money on muppet figures already, no time to start buying other lines....Unless they make All dogs go to Heaven, the Raccoons, DuckTales, or Pac Man action figures:zany: :crazy:

Zack) Rowlf the, ken, as much as i would LOVE them, please don't :wink: Dog.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by Zack the Dog
True, but are you saying this action figure is evil?
I am terrified of snakes. They bite and are poisonous. I'm also very afraid of spiders and ticks, because spiders can bite and cause a hole to rot into your skin; and ticks because I almost died of tick fever when I was a kid.

To me, the only good snake is a dead snake, and Papa Roy shares that same sentiment!! EW! Snakes! EW!

HatSharpener, I have an idea. What about black string that's the right thickness? Gives more than plastic, and won't break so easily.

My Floyd connection broke. But, oh well.

I can't WAIT for Janice!!!! :flirt: