Your Thoughts: Fraggle Rock Season 3

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We just received Fraggle Rock Season 3. From the twenty-four episodes to the exciting bonus features to new information about the CD Box Set, you’ll want to read about this anticipated release.

http://www.muppetcentral.com/articles/reviews/dvd/fraggle_season_3.shtml

Since most all of us will be getting Fraggle Rock Season 3 and the Fraggle Rockin’ CD Box Set, I'd like to mention that if you order the release from Amazon using the link above, a small portion of your order will go to Muppet Central to help keep the site, forum and radio running smoothly. It's a great way to help MC and get a great price on the DVD set with free shipping. We greatly appreciate each person that helps support MC by placing orders through the site.

After you read the review post your thoughts and let us know what you think of the latest Fraggle Rock DVD box set.

zns

Reaction score
You've done it again Phil. Such a fantastic review. It is just so wonderful to finally see Michael Frith and Kathy Mullan interviewd in here. I am especially grateful to see Gerry Parks on this set. I don't think any of us Muppet fans have seen him since he appeared in the "Muppet Family Christmas" special. I am definately pre-ordering this set later on tonight. God bless the people at Henson. I give this set three Red Fraggles.:excited: :excited: :excited:

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
zns, is that 3 Reds out of 3?

I'll see your Reds and raise you two Gobos! :smirk: :smirk:

MWoO

Reaction score
I find it amazing that they can fit so many bonus features into these and still keep them at a normal price. By far the fraggle box sets are much better than the muppet show sets, at least in extras and packaging.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
wow! GREAT review Phil, as always! :wink: gosh, i CAN'T wait to see the interviews with Gerry Parkes! :excited:

MattFraggle

Reaction score
Must...buy! Can't....breathe!....Have to have...box...set...now!

superboober

Reaction score
I for one am especially glad they put several HBO promos on this one; I've been really hoping they would include those at one point or another. Maybe for the next one they could throw in a couple of the network's "Coming Up Next" bumpers for the show over the years for good measure.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I can't wait myself. HURRY UP SEPTEMBER 11! Sorry for the caps. That's just how i show i'm yelling. SO HURRY!