1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Your Thoughts: Fraggle Rock Season 3

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Phillip, Sep 2, 2007.

1. Wow, I just preordered mine, and I can't wait. We get to see a Doc and Mokey interview! I got it from amazon.com and I went through Muppet Central, now how much (if any) Does Muppet central get from that? :excited:
  2. zns

zns Well-Known Member

Say Phil, how is it that you seem to get these releases two weeks before any of us can?
  3. ploobis

ploobis Well-Known Member

I would love to see the "Fraggles Look For Jobs" short film as a bonus feature for the future's Season Five boxset!

:smirk: :excited:
  4. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

It varies per item, but it's about 5% of the purchase price. Thanks for your support.
  5. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Over the years we've established relationships with various publishers that allow us to get releases as soon as possible.
  6. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Wow, Season 3 is gonna be here in a couple of days, & I haven't even finished watching season 2 yet! LOL. Hit is doing an awesome job getting us these sets close together, timewise. I sure am glad they've got the distribution rights, they seem to care a lot about the fans. :excited:
  7. Frogster

Frogster Active Member

One more day... :excited: Whoopie!

By the way, Phil... how come "Bells of Fraggle Rock" is on disc 4? It should be the first one on disc 1, right? What's the actual order of the episodes on the season set?
  8. muppet baby

muppet baby Active Member

I can not wait to buy this set i love my first season set and i am working on geting both 2 and 3 .

anyway i love faggle rock , great reveiw Philip
  9. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Woot! I am SO excited! Tomooooooooooooorrow! :excited:
  10. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

*grabs Ryan's hands and starts dancing around in circles humming the Fraggle Rock theme song* :excited:
  11. anytimepally

anytimepally Active Member

I'm leaving to buy it right now! :D
  12. zns

zns Well-Known Member

I just bought my copy earlier this afternoon and it looks fantastic. The Michael Frith sketches are tremendous. I don't have time to watch it right now because I have a class at the university at 2:30. Once again, three Red Fraggles. :excited: :excited: :excited:
  13. getup

getup New Member

i just bought it this afternoon...i plan to watch it alll night. the sketches are amazing. and i was expecting only like 5 or so but there are so many! can't wait to watch this set
  14. DTWolf

DTWolf Member

I bought my copy at Best Buy this afternoon. I was glad to see that BB had it, since last year they didn't carry Season 2 when it was released (at least not in my area). It strikes me as a very good sign that they went back to carrying the Fraggle DVDs. Fraggle support must be healthy, right?

By the way--Best Buy was selling it for $35 (sale price), Target for $40 (regular price, apparently).
  15. SarahOnBway

SarahOnBway Member

I bought it tonight too :) Haven't had a chance to watch it yet (but I have tomorrow off and guess what I'll be doing hehe). The Michael Firth pages are WONDERFUL, I can't stress that enough. Wow. They keep outdoing themselves with those little side-gifts :excited:
  16. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

Yay, my copy came today! The Frith sketches really are amazing. The only thing I might have done differently was maybe put them together in a booklet or something. I can easily see the pages getting lost or wrinkled.

Right now my favorite part is the behind the scenes footage we get to see of a practical joke a crew member played on the cast. I won't give too much away, but it is a must see!

I'll probably have more to say later. But so far I'm continually impressed and grateful at the quality of the Fraggle DVD special features. :excited:
  17. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

I HATE ALL MY STORES HERE!

I went to Hastings, Walmart and K-mart. None of them had it. It has ****** me off so much today. I was all fit to buy it and ready to sit down tonight (being i was off tomororw) and watch all the goodies. Now i have to wait till firday since i don't get paid till then. I had asked my mother if she wouldn't mind buying since i helped her clean house the last weekend for her meetings she has with a few of her souraty women. But since i won't be able to get it till friday i feel like i now i wished i was off this saturday. But i have to work out in the hot sun. Please rain friday!
  18. heralde

Aw yeah I've noticed a pattern here. Stores don't seem to carry these things on the day they're scheduled to first come out. It always seems to take a few days. I understand the disapointment, believe me. But Friday isn't too far away, you can make it. :)
  19. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Thanks. I'll try and hope i don't go Fraggle Crazy before then. :smirk:
  20. heralde

Hehe, it's just that I know. I thought my copy was going to arrive today, but for awhile it looked like it wouldn't. I was so disapointed. My friend tried to tell me that I probably only had to wait a couple more days. But that seemed like an eternity to me! But my friend was right, hang in there. And remember a lot of people won't be able to get it for quite awhile.