Your Thoughts: Fraggle Rock Season 3

Frogster

Reaction score
One week from today!

And Kathryn Mullen is interviewed... I hope my best friend is out there somewhere reading this; she's gonna be thrilled! Although, I do have to say that, when it came to the puppet section, they'd show pictures of what the Gobo, Mokey, Wembley, Boober and Red puppets look like now, and show them all in like a glass case or something. Oh well... this still looks so cool. And for me personally, this is when Fraggle Rock started to get really awesome.

Also, I always wondered why, in the first two seasons, they'd show clips of "Scared Silly." Obviously, this episode means a lot to some people.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
And for me personally, this is when Fraggle Rock started to get really awesome.

Also, I always wondered why, in the first two seasons, they'd show clips of "Scared Silly." Obviously, this episode means a lot to some people.
Yeah that's true, it does seem to be a favorite episode. Perhaps because it features Steve and Dave working together so well.

Yeah I know what you mean about the series. This is where a lot of their weird, bizzare episodes started coming, which is what I always associated with Fraggle Rock. :excited:

Frogster

Reaction score
I know... I guess you could say that this really shows Steve and Dave at their starting points.

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Great review Phil. I cannot wait!

Just out of curiosity, does the set start off with "The Bells of Fraggle Rock?" HIT's online store lists the episodes slightly out of order, with BOFR seeming to be on Disc 4.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I had just started thinking, if the first two episodes of the fourth season will be included because they are being released in production order, then shouldn't Thirty-Minute Work Week have been the first show on the first season set?

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
minor muppetz Thirty-Minute Work Week wouldnt make sence being first because it was not the first episode of the show and wouldnt fit the story of Fraggle Rock.

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
minor muppetz Thirty-Minute Work Week wouldnt make sence being first because it was not the first episode of the show and wouldnt fit the story of Fraggle Rock.
Actually, Thirty-Minute Work Week was the first episode taped but not the first episode aired. It was the pilot Jim showed networks to get them to air the show. But, I guess since season 1 was still a 24-episode production block, HIT just put them in broadcast order.

Can't wait for this set, it's gonna be awesome! :smirk: :excited:

getup

Reaction score
I can't wait for this set. Looks like it's going to have awesome bonus features and might be the best set released yet for FR. I am also wondering about which episodes are going to be included...because there's mention of Sprocket's Big Adventure and Wembley's Wonderful Whoopie Water, but didn't someone say that Sprocket's Big Adventure wasn't taped with this season therefore should've been Sidebottom Blues? I'll take either.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I can't wait for this set. Looks like it's going to have awesome bonus features and might be the best set released yet for FR. I am also wondering about which episodes are going to be included...because there's mention of Sprocket's Big Adventure and Wembley's Wonderful Whoopie Water, but didn't someone say that Sprocket's Big Adventure wasn't taped with this season therefore should've been Sidebottom Blues? I'll take either.

I've heard that the first two episodes of season four were originally produced as part of season three, but not shown until the next season, and these sets are supposedly being released in production order.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Great review Phil. I cannot wait!

Just out of curiosity, does the set start off with "The Bells of Fraggle Rock?" HIT's online store lists the episodes slightly out of order, with BOFR seeming to be on Disc 4.
That's correct. "The Bells of Fraggles Rock" is on disc 4.