What Movie are you Currently Watching?

JJandJanice

Reaction score
That is a hilarious movie, I really enjoyed it.

Right now I'm wacthing Disney's Aladdin, well actually my nephew is wacthing Aladdin for probably the one millionth time, . But better to wacth this movie with him than something like Yo Gabba Gabba over and over,
My nephew is wacthing this movie once again, :smile:.

But he's trying to get his mother to switch it to Sesame Street's Learning to share DVD. It's actually cute when he wacthes that SST DVD though, there is a part where the Big Bad Wolf blows down the three little pigs house, he always laughs at that part for some reason, :smile:

muppet baby

Reaction score
Mrs Brown with Judy dench

i love this film very much have not seen it in Years . I love History and also i love movies epeclly that are filmed in England and also all history surroending it .

Redsonga

Reaction score
The Girl Who Leapt Through Time
It is a very good anime movie with a very emotional ending I did not even see coming :frown:. It is based on a japanese novel from the 1960's and has an open ending that just screams for fanfic (this could be because the books plot comes after what happens in the movie but the novel has never been printed in english so I will never know :frown:)

Fluffets

Reaction score
Well I'm currently sitting through the end credits of Muppet Treasure Island. Its my least faveourite of all the muppet films but meh, gotta watch em all!

peyjenk

Reaction score
I am currently watching Kenneth Branagh's Hamlet. It's over four hours long, so I'm taking it in sections. :smile: I watched one hour of it on Tuesday, another hour last night, and I'll see if I can squeeze a little more out tonight, after homework. :smile:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Oh...my...gosh...I finally found it!

For years I've had vague memories of a kids TV special involving a mirror and a washing machine. That was all I could clearly recall. One or two of my friends had the exact same memories but couldn't figure out what the heck it was.

Well here it is! Here it is, I found it! And it's called The Hugga Bunch Special!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSV3hcyBGiU&feature=related

This was one of those slightly creepy, deceptively innocent kids specials about cute little creatures invading your home through a mirror and then getting stuck in your washing machine. It's supposed to teach kids the joys of hugging, but it all it really taught me was to be very very scared of washing machines!

Plus it's clearly one big shameless plug for the Hugga Bunch dolls. During their first big musical number, we're introduced to the little creatures' sweet, adorable, colorful home, Hugga-Land. Or as it's better known, "Cheesy '80s Commercial Land!" : D

Seriously, these so called puppets barely move their lips during the song. It's so bad they end up looking like...well...dolls! Because that's in fact what they were, dolls! To be bought and sold to unsuspecting parents and their easily deluded children! :wink:

More than any other decade, every single '80s children's show was really a clever way to get your kids to buy TOYS. That's because many '80s kids were children of the Baby Boomers--so there was A LOT of them! That meant lots and lots of $ for toy companies! And you know...::gulp:: now that I'm seeing this again...I think I had one of those dolls too. ::shakes head in shame::

But overall, I am very glad to have found this special again and continue the process of rebuilding my lost childhood...as long as there's no more scary washing machine shots!

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
Oh...my...gosh...I finally found it!

For years I've had vague memories of a kids TV special involving a mirror and a washing machine. That was all I could clearly recall. One or two of my friends had the exact same memories but couldn't figure out what the heck it was.

Well here it is! Here it is, I found it! And it's called The Hugga Bunch Special!
I used to rent that as a kid. I even made a copy and it's somewhere in the house. There are so many creepy things in that special XD I remember pancake sandwiches, a baseball cap collection and that evil queen.