What type of animal are Fraggles really?

Beauregard

Reaction score
True...I probably didn't think that through so well, R. Piggy...There does tend to be a lot of bullying within fanfic groupings. Still, I'd love to argue it out sometime...Which I suppose is what we're doing here!

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I don't think Beau was asking for a collaboration. Rather a debate ... a conversation ... about the Muppetverse as a whole. It's just that we fanfic writers would most likely have come up with fleshed out answers since the "canon" only implies stuff.

I thought there had already been a thread like this, but here's a new one, anyway.

We don't have to agree. It's not like anything we come up with will be canon.

Redsonga

Reaction score
It's just there is always a push to agree in those sort of topics even if it doesn't start that way, and and a lot of fighting and bowing to whoever is the favorite of the forum and...;.; Well, I'm staying away from it, I like my little topic just fine :smile:

mr3urious

Reaction score
The Fraggles kinda look like small, flightless birds to me.

SwordKing

Reaction score
I think it's safe to assume Fraggles are herbivores. At least, I've never seen a Fraggle eat anything that was meat.

Redsonga

Reaction score
They seem to still eat some version of milk and eggs from plants or plant like animals, so I've come to think what they eat was more fashioned by where they live more than anything :smile:. Besides, it is hard to hunt little animals (or want to) if nearly all of them can talk to you o.o

Gobo : Okay little cocoming, you knew this was coming...
Little fuzzy animal: Don't eat meeeee ;.;

IMHO Fraggles seem to be on the foodchain somewhere next to mice and birds by the way they live...

But then, if they are viewed like humans in history, they sort of give the feeling of hunter gatherers that just started to settle down but haven't started to farm for themselves...

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I agree. They're at best on the border of agriculture. There's also no real environmental reason for them to grow their own stuff, as the Gorg's garden supplies tons of food.