Ask Ken at Palisades

Baby Animal

Reaction score
Originally posted by The Count
Crazy Harry, the salvation you seek is to blow your own horn along with Little Boy Blue and Little Jack Horner. Hey! You leave the Horns alone! They're good friends of mine, so stop blowing them!
What was that Ken said about the back alleys at Target? Seems like he got his info from Mike.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
Dear Ken,

Every Monday night, I'm stressed from the day's events. Even chocolate doesn't help me, and my significant other regards me as insignificant. Heck, to get a back massage I must lean against the door frame and rub my back against it. My only happiness is my Palisades figures and Jell-O. Any suggestions?

Lonely in Tucson
Dear Lonely,

I find that when life has me stressed and chocolate is not performing it's usual miracle cure, I just take all of my clothes off and spend an hour in a walk in freezer. It doesn't relieve my stress, it just reminds me that ANYTHING can be insignificant under certain circumstances.

Ken

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
I really wish there was a "pointing up and laughing" emoticom here.

incredeeble!

Reaction score
I won't believe it until I try it.

....currently looking on ebay for a walk-in Freezer...

King Prawn

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
Dear Lonely,

I find that when life has me stressed and chocolate is not performing it's usual miracle cure, I just take all of my clothes off and spend an hour in a walk in freezer. It doesn't relieve my stress, it just reminds me that ANYTHING can be insignificant under certain circumstances.

Ken
Tomorrow when I go to the Butchers, i'm going to ask him if i can use his freezer :smile:

Louis Kazagger

Reaction score
"Dear Ken,

Every Monday night, I'm stressed from the day's events. Even chocolate doesn't help me, and my significant other regards me as insignificant. Heck, to get a back massage I must lean against the door frame and rub my back against it. My only happiness is my Palisades figures and Jell-O. Any suggestions?

Lonely in Tucson"
Dear Lonely,

Go to one of the 18 different Jack in the Box locations in Tucson. Buy sets of the JITB Muppet toys and offer them to members of this forum who don't have access to a JITB (people who live in one of 33 other states in the union, plus international folk), at a price of your cost plus shipping. You'll make friends who will be eternally grateful for your generosity, and who will in turn be willing to do favors for you as well. Heck, maybe the toy gods will even smile on you and your toy karma will be elevated to such a high level that you'll be a shoe in for one of the next collector's club lottery figures. In any event, you will have made friends all around North America (or around the world if you so choose) who share your passion for Muppets, and you'll never be "lonely" again. :wink:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
Dear Lonely,
Ken
Okay. I did that. I took off all my clothes and went into a walk-in freezer; but, how long will my nipples be like this?

Also, a new member, Davina, posted that they purchased Rowlf the Dog and opened him and displayed him, then noticed his hands are on backwards. Who does she contact?

Baby Animal

Reaction score
Also, a new member, Davina, posted that they purchased Rowlf the Dog and opened him and displayed him, then noticed his hands are on backwards. Who does she contact?
I'm wondering if the hands are actually backwards or if they are just turned around. If they're really backwards, I think that would be pretty cool. She should sell it on e-bay as the "Ultra-extremely rare backwards hands Rowlf." That should fetch a pretty penny.

As far as who to contact, I'd say Tony at TEqui@palisadestoys.com He helps with everything else and is quite helpful and responsive.