The Gas Price Pool

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I use a Mac, so for me it's option $

For a PC, it's probably a combination of alt and some four digit number.

That's why Macs rule. I love my Mac.

Punch'n'Judy

Reaction score
It was £1.14 this morning...Which is RIDICULOUSLY high concidering that it was .80 just a little while ago...
Diesel £1.40 a litre in Scotland today. What a joke. As someone who has to travel a lot for work it isn't good!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
How much are those prices in American money? I'm just curious, because they LOOK relatively cheap, but I'm sure they're not...

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I used a currency converter, and £1.40 supposedly comes out to $2.77. So if that's true, then yes, we Americans are paying more.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Diesel £1.40 a litre in Scotland today. What a joke. As someone who has to travel a lot for work it isn't good!
Ouch! That's quite ridiculous!

Bea:zany:{It's true, ish, Vic. Depends on perspective}regard

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I used a currency converter, and £1.40 supposedly comes out to $2.77. So if that's true, then yes, we Americans are paying more.
Brits and canadians use litres, not whatever crazy measurement you guys use (gallons or something?); you converted the money but didn't account for that. :stick_out_tongue: We're probably paying about the same price if it were measured in equal amounts.

Here it's about $1.15 a litre. :/

Skye

Reaction score
I think it's around $3.50 or something here.

The other day, my Dad went to get gas, and when he went to pay for it, he learned that the guy ahead of him had spent about $150.00 to fill up his tank. That is ridiculous!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Here it's about $1.15 a litre. :/
What's sad is that that's actually the lowest price I've ever seen for a gallon of gas down here, and that was, like nearly a decade ago!

My parents always talk about like "I remember when was was X-amount of cents a gallon"... well, all I can say is "I remember when gas was $1.15 a gallon".