The Videogame Thread

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well when your the soul provider of yourself a mom and her four kids sometimes you have to put things in perspective. I was paying way to much money, and even though all the other bills where being payed there was none left over. So thats why I got rid of my playstaion 3. Now games like Little Big Planet and others may be the best games out there, but right now i just can't afford any of them. Playstaion 2 games however cost mostly under 20$ and that is something i can deal with.
Now if i get a little extra money something that I would love to get would be a Wii. The games look very cool and it could give me a little exercise.

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
Well, I've downloaded a new-ish copy of the NXE, or New Xbox Experience, aka the new Xbox 360 dashboard. It's growing on me to an extent...

BJ

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Well, I got it for Bu Ray, and I think that Little Big Planet is enough to justify the price.
To me the Blu-Ray just makes it costs entirely too much and is almost not worth it to me.

Anybody ever played Katamari Damacy before? I love that game!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I love my PS2. I love the games. I'd never get rid of it :stick_out_tongue:

To me a ps3 is a waste of money if I'm happy with the games for PS2, they are still makingthem, and the fact that the majority of the ps3 games I have absolutly no interest in playing.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I don't know? I mean every system has something out that I like, personally. And evry system of the current generation has it's flaws. I just with that Third party companies could be successful on Nintendo considering the rocky relationship they have had with them over the years.

Pork

Reaction score
I love my PS2. I love the games. I'd never get rid of it :stick_out_tongue:

To me a ps3 is a waste of money if I'm happy with the games for PS2, they are still makingthem, and the fact that the majority of the ps3 games I have absolutly no interest in playing.
Yeah I agree. Like, I personally have never bought a game console. But my Older Brother has a PS2, and recently my younger brother bought a PS3. Like the graphics are great. But I don't reckon it's worth the price. As you said, they are still making games for the PS2.

I mean, I still love playing our original playstation. You've got all the classics, like Crash Bandicoot, CTR, Smash Court Tennis, Kingsley. haha, these are only classics in my mind, I'm sure that others would disagree.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
and you cant forget the Spyro trilogy! Those were my favorite ps1 games. I pride myself in compelting all of them 100+%.

Sad thing is when he moved to the PS2. Enter the Dragonfly was a disgrace. The frame rate was awful. A video being watched on the computer has better frame rate...the glitches were unbearable, and sometimes the sound would spazz out and repeat a sound effect over and over. although the swim in the air glitch was cool...

I have not played A Hero's tale...

Now, Shadow Legacy, despite being insanely easy and short, was a good Spyro game.

Not sure about that legend of spyro series. It looks weird. Although the concept of being able to fly whenever you want in the third of the series has me interested.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah, I think naughty dog or interactive or something like that stopped making the Spyro series after the first three games, and the was in immediate notice in the downgrade of quality.