Weinstein rolls with Fraggle Rock movie

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Maybe the View Master is magical and it transports you into the world that you're looking at in the images?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Clearly... it's an excuse to make more terrible 3-D movies. Remember that terrible "Journey to the Center of the Earth?"

Hey... you know what could get people to partnership for this movie? Add in a few cheap, gimmicky 3-D scenes. Then you have pure gold.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I hope they have some Muppets and Peanuts involved if they do a ViewMaster movie; of course, I don't know how they're going to do all that plus Pete's Dragon, The Partridge Famiily...so many famous titles have been made into View Master. They'll probably be generic cards if they do it.

Yeah, I'm tired of 3D films. They don't work for me. I prefer 2D and just make it good!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
http://coryscuriosities.blogspot.com/

Two updates from Cory Edwards that I noticed haven't been discussed here yet. At least he's still pushing for this thing to happen.

And in his post from November, it seems he's been a bit frustrated that the movie hasn't happened yet as well.

:excited: :coy: <--- impatient Fraggles

:busy: <--- and an ever cool Doozer

ginzop

Reaction score
you guys are my heros i like when you have to save your one of your friends it was so fun to watch you

Mystic Master

Reaction score
I'm really curious to see what happens with this project, and to see if it still appeals to the adults who watched it in the 80s when they were kids (like me).