Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 39

Erine81981

Reaction score
Episode: 4164 Leela's Sesame Street Video

Loved everybit of it. Enjoyed how Oscar just pulled one over her eyes. Big Bird and his Birdkateers was fun to see too. Prarie Dawn and her freind Letter "O" which was funny everytime he said "O" (Oh) would crack me up. I just knew that when Prarie mentioned the cookies that Cookie Monster had to be just around the corner and there he was.

Murray and his Lamb are just funnies in ways. I can't get enough of him and her. Cool to see Carmen Osbahr have at least another character to pefrom other then Rosita. But i just can't get enough of that lamb.

Can't wait for tomorrow's episode.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
As said, this season is awesome and I cannot wait 'til tommorow!

somethingofafan

Reaction score
is it just my imagination or was Big Bird's pic of Mr. Hooper removed from his nest area? I didn't see it where it usually was, but maybe I just wasn't looking hard enough.
It's still there. I can't remember what part of the area the usual place is, but I definitely remember seeing the picture.

By the way, does anyone else think Horatio's ears are a little too big for his parents to be from India?

Drtooth

Reaction score
It's still there. I can't remember what part of the area the usual place is, but I definitely remember seeing the picture.
It was on the back wall. It was directly above and slightly to the left of Big Bird's nest. Right near Gordon's window, to the right of the Owl-a Lisa painting.

Redsonga

Reaction score
I wanted to hug the Birdkateers and put them in my pocket, sooo cute :3!
Although, I like back when the Birdkateer uniform was more feathery and less fuzzy though..but I'm glad they are still around at all :smile:!

WeatherbySwann

Reaction score
I think this season if off to a great start!

The first two episodes were kind of a Telly overload, but were still great. I enjoyed the Feist number, even though I wasn't familiar with her music. I thought the colors were a little brighter for that particular scene (or maybe it was just me) and enjoyed the camera angles. I didn't catch Wednesday's episode, but saw today's and I think Leela will be a great new character. Loved Oscar :grouchy: and Cookie. :insatiable:

And did anybody notice Bunsen in the background of Elmo's World today? :confused: If you look closely, he was in the section when Elmo was playing football. It may not have been him exactly, but there's certainly some resemblance.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I wanted to hug the Birdkateers and put them in my pocket, sooo cute :3!
Although, I like back when the Birdkateer uniform was more feathery and less fuzzy though..but I'm glad they are still around at all :smile:!
And GrouchKateers too. My mom said she always wanted to put me on the show as a Grouchkateer. :grouchy:

Redsonga

Reaction score
And GrouchKateers too. My mom said she always wanted to put me on the show as a Grouchkateer. :grouchy:
I actually wanted to be a Grouchkateer most of all:grouchy:. I liked the 'hats' and 'stick a thumb in your ear':excited:!

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
It was on the back wall. It was directly above and slightly to the left of Big Bird's nest. Right near Gordon's window, to the right of the Owl-a Lisa painting.
Hmmm. I don't remember seeing Owl-a Lisa either. I guess Big Bird did some redecorating during the hiatus. Lol.

Anyway, my thoughts on today's show: The street story was well written.

Baby Bear: Look at that shiny heinie.

(gasp) I didn't know he had such a dirty mouth. Plus, Grover might get upset that Telly and Baby Bear were stealing his 'near... far' bit. The letter/number of the day with Chris and the fireflies was clever. I also liked that they brought back Henson's Ernie for the 'Visit the Moon' song. I always liked the High School Musical series so it was a treat to see 'Pre-School Musical.' Though I was sort of hoping they'd spoof 'all in this together.'

Anyway, I might check out 'The Golden Triangle of Destiny' on You Tube if I have time this weekend. That way I can say that I've seen all the street scenes of the new eps so far. But I'm sort of busy now. I'll have to check back here later on.