Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 39

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Anybody noticed in the Leela introduction episode how Big Bird's doors looked more like the older grungier door he used to have?

Loved today's episode! Love the wingercising bit! Very classical and very comical episode today! Did the camera angles make you dizzy and remind anyone of clover field? Loved the Letter and Number of the day and the ending with the Fireflies! And Chris had to "smell a smell, sniff and sniff and take a rest" And when he was listening to sounds in the beginning of the episode, He was "standing in the dark and heard a dog bark!" "Probably time for is diner..."

But on the Preschool Musical when thew announcer at the beginning said "It's was the new musical that's got all the kids goin' goofy. I couldn't help but think in a way they they were slyly paying homage to the Disney character. Just me though...:smirk:

SSLFan

Reaction score
//:wisdom: :grouchy://

I loved yesterday's FireFly epsisode! Did any notice Big Bird's cool workout outfit? I was laughing in tears!LOL. It was nice to see Big Bird and Abby sort of interacting with each other without the company of "he who should not be named." And the "Preschool Musical" skit was pretty funny as well.

The previous episode was also pretty good. I like how Cookie Monster voice sounds now. It seems so unique, and I love it. I noticed Prairie also has a new dress(oddly, Prairie first showed off this dress in the Sesame Street Live productions, I wonder who thought of the idea first?:shifty:). It was nice to see more of Big Bird too. I'm glad SW is finally showing Big Bird alot again, unlike these last couple of seasons.

But, withn a weeks review, so far I gave the season an 8.1 out of a perfect 10. Well done SW, keep em' coming!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
//:wisdom: :grouchy://

I loved yesterday's FireFly epsisode! Did any notice Big Bird's cool workout outfit? I was laughing in tears!LOL. It was nice to see Big Bird and Abby sort of interacting with each other without the company of "he who should not be named."
Well that's because he has no wings.:wink:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
not just a funny joke, but it's Disney getting served
As it should after taking shots at the art of puppetry and performing in general. XD

wiley207

Reaction score
Well, I'm gonna be going on my cruise tomorrow through Saturday, and I saved some space in the DVR to record the two episodes. I will also not be online these days either.

Until then, Bon Voyage to you guys! :big_grin:

ISNorden

Reaction score
Did anyone notice this blunder?

On Friday's episode (#4164), the "1 2 3" door transition appeared before both the Number of the Day and the Letter of the Day announcements! (I wonder how many kids that confused, at least the ones who'd watched since last season?)

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Well, I'm gonna be going on my cruise tomorrow through Saturday, and I saved some space in the DVR to record the two episodes. I will also not be online these days either.

Until then, Bon Voyage to you guys! :big_grin:
Have fun and enjoy yourself!