Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 39

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Indeed. Some of the messages are universal, such as keeping things clean and fresh for every living creature, as Kermit & some adorable fishes note in the song, On My Pond. We need to keep the water clean, because not only do we humans--and other animals--use it, but frogs and fish--as well other marine life--live in it and cohabitate within it.

MuppetVision

Reaction score
I don't watch the show anymore. I never have time during the day. I just have a question: Do Betty Lou, Prairie Dawn, or Grundgetta still appear on the show?

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Betty Lou's been retired for years. I think the same may have been said--sporadically speaking--for Grungetta, because she appears only once in a blue moon now. As for Prairie Dawn, she's appeared in last year's Letter of the Day segments with Cookie Monster. We're not sure of her position within the show this year, though.

SSLFan

Reaction score
I don't watch the show anymore. I never have time during the day. I just have a question: Do Betty Lou, Prairie Dawn, or Grundgetta still appear on the show?
Betty Lou's been retired for years. I think the same may have been said--sporadically speaking--for Grungetta, because she appears only once in a blue moon now. As for Prairie Dawn, she's appeared in last year's Letter of the Day segments with Cookie Monster. We're not sure of her position within the show this year, though.
Basically, Betty Lou is retired, while Grungetta and Prairie still appear.

ISNorden

Reaction score
Prairie Dawn actually appeared in a street scene this season, warning a Muppetized letter O to run away from Cookie Monster and save itself. I don't know whether she'll make any more appearances, though!

SSLFan

Reaction score
Yeah, well, at least she's still on the street. The day Prairie is officially off the street is the day when Fran Brill retires!:stick_out_tongue: And that won't happen no time soon...:wink:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Yeah, well, at least she's still on the street. The day Prairie is officially off the street is the day when Fran Brill retires!:stick_out_tongue: And that won't happen no time soon...:wink:
The same would apply to her other principle character, Zoe.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I'm sure we'll see Prairie in more inserts.

If and when Fran retires, I think Stephanie D'Abruzzo would be a good Prairie.