MopFam III - Same Family, Third Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: Good heavens girl!...Oh, I really must get some security fixed for these doors if people can just squeeze in all the time...Maybe some locks?...Anyway, Mingo! It's fantastic to see you. I was just thinking to myself a wonder whether Christy would return any-time soon to put a woman's touch around the place again...It's not been the same since Vic left...But, delightful! You're here instead! Did you bring any flowers, pot pourri, some pink ribbons...Anything womananly...Besides a baby, of course.

Vibs

Reaction score
Quick footsteps are heard on the stairs. A 5-year-old boy with messy hair and a cute little pyjamas appears, running as if for his life - followed by a girl same age with her hair in three very characteristic pigtails and wearing a pink night gown... also seeming to run for her life.

Vibs: Aaarrrrrghhhhhh!

Viq: ARRRGHHH!

*Both see father - and stop*: Hi dad. *Big innocent smiles*

*Both start running again, out the door past Miss Mingostone*

minidoozer

Reaction score
Mingostone: *waves at twins as they run by her, then turns to Father* My goodness, they've grown! Anyway, as I was saying, hello Mr Moppet! Yes, this is my baby, she's grown as well actually. Her name is Kenya. Kenya Tallulah Ivy Mingostone to be exact. *puts her down* She can walk by herself now.

Kenya: *does a little dance as if to demonstrate, then suddenly sits down and looks up at Father* Man?

Mingostone: Aww... Look after her while I go get my bag, will you? *walks out the door*

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
Meanwhile immediately outside the Moppet House...

*Mr Harvey – Mr Moppet’s work colleague - stands outside of the front door with a cardboard box containing the essentials an employees of Wilson’s would require*

Mr Moppet, I’m home!

*Carefully places his load down on top of another matchbox*

Or I should say “Mr Moppet, I have arrived at my temporary place of employment!”

I’m afraid that our employers at Wilson’s have hit financial difficulties and as a cost cutting exercise they’ve closed down the building and all employees are to work from their homes for the foreseeable future. But in my case I’ll have to make do with working here.

*waits expectantly in the middle of the hallway for the further instructions from the Management he instinctively anticipates will be arriving in the near future*

Erine81981

Reaction score
Walking pass the Moppet house holding two leases is Kyle and his two pets, Yakky and Biggy. He waves as he passes by with both of his pets doing the same.

Kyle: Where are we going again?

Biggy: Were going to the store. Remember?

Kyle: Oh yea. We need groceries. *remembers something else* We also need to get our newest Veggie Plush.....

Biggy & Kyle: "Turnip Green!"

They both race off towards the store with Kyle riding Yakky and Biggy running on all fours.

Vibs

Reaction score
Somewhere in the Moppet House garden Vibs and Viq are sitting, hiding behind a bush.

Viq: ... Vibs, do you think maybe we should have warned people about-

Vibs: *whispering* Ssh! I-i-it will hear us you moron!

Viq: Oh, wha- Okay I know we're being chased by a big horrible monster that is most capable of destroying our house, our family, our town and let's face it - possibly the entire universe. And I also know that we are the two unfortunate kids who just happened to make it come to life from our deepest nightmares, just because we thought it might be fun to have a pet monster and because we haven't done magic for a long time *breathes* - But there's NO need for calling me a moron!

Vibs: *knocks Viq out a lil bit*

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: *blinks at Kenya Tallulah Ivy Mingostone* Baby? *blinks at rushing of twins* Bigger babies... *blinks at Mr Harvey* Business? *blinks at mirror* Yes, I thought I had something in my eye...*blinks a few more times* VIBS! VIQQQ! Get back inside and empty the dishwasher!

Vibs

Reaction score
Big Horrible Monster: FFNNNAAARRRRFF!

*comes walking down the stairs. Is big, green, fluffy, with one big eye and has huge sharp teeth*

Big Horrible Monster: ... Me empty dishwasher. *walks over to the dishwasher in the kitchen, grabs dishwasher and ever so gently opens it, takes out plates, neatly put them on top of each other... and swallow the lot of them including the dishwasher - looks at father and points to the spot in which the dishwasher used to be* EEeeeem-pty.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
A young woman stands in her front yard, staring at the ground. As she continues to stare, Nell Nellingston wondered who and where she was. Pondering and pondering, she quietly bends down and places the three snails in front of her in an orderly single-file line.

As she does so, two tiny creatures stare at her from afar....

Shanker: What'samatta wi' her?

Great Uncle Seamus: Amnesia, apparently.... but not to worry! I'm working on something as we speak that will hopefully restore her memory to its full potential!

Shanker: *nods solemnly*

Beauregard

Reaction score
(OOC: Welcome back Nell!)

Father: *stares at giant one-eyed creature* About time someone pulled their own weight in this house and did some chores. Wait...What? *turns to Mr Harvey* Better step into the living room before you see anything you don't want to...Or just shut your eyes, either way is fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.