MopFam III - Same Family, Third Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: *pokes at meat with fork* I can't eat this...it's undercooked. *shrugs* So...Your...er, your brother Jack's been talking about going back into education. Do you want this? *offers meatball on fork to Miss Mingostone*

minidoozer

Reaction score
Mingo: *takes a bite of the meatball still on fork in Father's hand* You don't like this? It's lovely. *eats the rest of it, Father still holding the fork* Mmm... Oh, Jack? Yes. Well, he's been talking about a lot of things, I'm not sure what he wants to do this time. I haven't really talked to him for a while, I mean, I was away for quite a while and so was he. Kenya barely knows him.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: *takes fork back*...*ahem* Right...Er...

Waiter: Are you done with those yet? *pointing at plates* Because I'd be happy to take them away from you and stop them sitting on your table bothering you...and even wash them if you want...and bring them back with dessert...I can clean your car if you want...

Father: Well, we just...

Waiter: Just...oh just... *sighs* Nevermind. If you need me, just call me why don't you.

minidoozer

Reaction score
Mingo: *eats the last bite of food on her plate* Well, I'm done with this, actually. I especially liked that red bit with the flower pattern. Most delicious napkin I've ever had. *looks around the place then back at Father* Honeypie?... *ahem* I mean, for dessert?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: Lovely...

Waiter: Any other way I can bend over backwards to serve you? Can I get you anything for dessert? Something sweet? Something soft? Something forbidden yet irrisistable?

Father: Miss Mingostone?

Waiter: *raises eyebrow*

Father: *ahem* I mean, anything for you Miss Mengostone?

minidoozer

Reaction score
Mingo: Oh, you got my name right just then. *looks thoughtful* Um. Dessert? Ehm... No, that's okay, I'm fine. Do you want some tea or anything, Mr Moppet, or should we be heading home? *turns to waiter* I don't suppose you have any recommendations?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Waiter: Recommendations? Well if I could voice my personal opinion, and I know you probably just don't care so I don't know why I even bother except that well you did go ahead and ask didn't you...*sighs* I recommend that you and your man-fellow pay your dues and free this table for more important customers...But, I don't suppose you honestly wanted my recomendatio--

Father: *standing up* Look here...

Waiter: I'm already looking...and it doesn't interest me.

Father: Look here, I have had quite enough of this business! YOU are depressed and servantile and ridiculously British and we get that, but we are TRYING to have a NICE quiet meal here and to leave EVERYTHING else outside while we have the first peace we've had since this season began...and YOU are doing everything you can to ruin it! Now, bring our bill we're done. *to Ming* We'll stop somewhere for coffee on the way home. *to the waiter* Why are you still standing here?

minidoozer

Reaction score
Mingo: *rather stunned* Oh, Mr Moppet... I've never seen you like that before! *stands up and gets purse* Coffee on the way, I agree. *picks up rose from the table* I'll just bring this, yes? *turns to Father* Is this where we storm out?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: Storm away, my dear. We're done.

Waiter: *opening and closing mouth*

Father: *smiles, and leaves*

Status
Not open for further replies.