MopFam III - Same Family, Third Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: I'll have...this, this, and that. *pointign at menu* But with less of this with that, please. And a little of that sauce, with this. *smiles* Got it?

Waiter: Of course I get it. I always get jokes. I'm very funny in my spare time. Practically a stand-up comedian. *sighs* I'll be back with your food before you know it.

minidoozer

Reaction score
Mingo: *leans over and whispers* I think that man is troubled. *moves back* What are we having?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: We're having that, that, and this. With less of that with this, and a little of this sauce with that. Work for you?

Waiter: Work for you...no that's my job isn't it...

Father: Do you mind?

minidoozer

Reaction score
Mingo: Yummers! *to waiter* Can I have some of those rose petals on the side?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Waiter: *leaves*

Father: *moves menus to the side* So...*silence* So...Right...Well...That's food then...Right...well...How are you then? How is Nannying these days...The whole Nanny-thing...going ok then? That?

minidoozer

Reaction score
Mingo: Well, yes, being a nanny is quite fun. Like it's always been. Except now I'm more of a mum than a nanny really with Kenya and all. Oh oh! Did I tell you Hank moved out? He just grew up so fast, the little thing. He found a little she-lizard out in the garden. Aww, it was so romantic when they met! It was in the autumn so the roses were losing their petals and they were all over the place! Actually! It looked a bit like this place! *suddenly blushes* Um... Yeah. So yes.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: Well, yes. It is rather romantic here with the candles...the music...the lights turned low...The flowers...Hey! Wasn't Hank a lizard?

minidoozer

Reaction score
Mingo: *looks around* Mmm, it is rather. I mean.. eh, yes! Hank is a lizard! Why else would he find a she-lizard and fall in love with her? Um... How's your... job thing going? Wilson's, is it?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: She-lizard...of course. Well, I'm glad they're happy...Found a nice little home in the country have they? I had noticed that there was something different you were carrying about these days, you know. Kenya's a very sweet young girl. *smiles thoughtfully* Anyway....yes...right. Wilson's seems to be going rather well in my absense...I still get the occasional check.

Waiter: *appearing* You want the check sir?

Father: Erm...no? Did I say I wanted the bill...

Waiter: Oh, bill, check. Potato, potarto...*sighs and wonders off*

minidoozer

Reaction score
Mingo: *startled by waiter for second* Potaaaarto. That's a funny way of saying it. Potarto, potarto, portarto. *shakes head* Sorry, you were saying? Yeah, Kenya is very cute kid, and she's so easy to take care of! She'll eat anything! Certainly didn't get that from her father. *drifts off* ... But then... Yes. *pokes at the one rose left on the table* I'm sure the kids are in good hands back at the house with Mr Harvey. He's a good guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.