MopFam III - Same Family, Third Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: * staring at the helium balloons* Well...no, I wouldn't have said Desperate, myself. Maybe just a little bit lonely. What's that? Oh, Despre Tine...Right...*ahem* Shall we? *leading towards door*

minidoozer

Reaction score
Mingo: But of course. *takes Mr Moppet's arm and lets him lead her to the restaurant*

Beauregard

Reaction score
Ridiculously Posh Waiter: Madame. Sir. Please step this way. *shuffles off towards a table*

Father: I'm not falling for such a cheap joke...*doesn't shuffle after him*

minidoozer

Reaction score
Mingo: *tsks at Father and drags him along after waiter* Oooh, what a lovely table! I loooove the roses!

Beauregard

Reaction score
RP Waiter: *deadtone* Love is in fact the very purpose of roses.

Father: Mind if I just...*sweeps the roses off the table* Sorry, not a fan of flowers in food...

RP Waiter: *ever so long sigh* If you'd prefer them in your drink you should have called ahead, sir...

minidoozer

Reaction score
Mingo: *to waiter* Yes please! I'll take the roses in my drink! *waiting for Father to pull out her chair*

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: *sits down and notices Mingo still standing* Shall I just... *moves to stand up*

RP Waiter: *sighs* Just leave it. I'll get it for you. *pulls chair out for Mingostone* Want me to gift-wrap her presents while I'm at it? Can I sign your name for you? Anything else you want or need me to do on your behalf. Just ask. Or don't...

minidoozer

Reaction score
Mingo: *smiles at waiter* Thank you very much! *turns to Father* Aww, this is such a nice place.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: *opening menu and half chocking* With such nice prices! Excuse me, are you aware that the roasted leg of lamb with butternut squash equates to about half my total food bill for both children and animals...and that includes a Bigfoot and a Yak?

RP Waiter: Yes of course, sir. Everything's on special offer...Not.

minidoozer

Reaction score
Mingo: Well, we were going to share a plate of chicken with chocolate sauce, weren't we? *smiles very sweetly to waiter* Which is on a special offer, isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.