MopFam III - Same Family, Third Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

minidoozer

Reaction score
Kenya: *playing happily upstairs*

Mingo: *elegantly walks downstairs in a little black dress and bright red shoes matching her hair* Would this be okay? I couldn't find my yellow shoes. *can't see Father anywhere* Mr Moppet? Where have you gone?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: * rummaging through closet* Something old...something new...Oh, this isn't mine...Hmm...something blue...Right! Where is my other tie? It's no good my turning up looking like half a chav if Mingo's wearing her yellow-shoes...*pulls on best jacket, but doesn't do up laces* I'll just do these when I get downst-- *trips over laces and stumbles down the stairs, tripping at the end and grabbing a vase to stay upright, pulling the flowers from within and stopping half a foot from Miss Mingostone with a bunch of flowers in hand* Ready to go?

minidoozer

Reaction score
Mingo: *surprised* Flowers... Lovely! They'll make a nice snack when we get home after dinner. Just a sec, I'll put them in the fridge and then I'll be ready to go. Are you getting the car?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: *heads out to car* I made the booking for about ten minutes ago...Which means we can be fashionably late without having to sit around waiting.

minidoozer

Reaction score
Mingo: *heads after Father* Clever! Whereabouts is it? *finds lipstick in handbag* Mm, printer-flavoured. Can I just use the mirror? *points to wing mirror*

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: Oh sure, you can use mine. *removes compact from pocket and hands it to Mingostone* Well...Not mine...just...one I carry about.

minidoozer

Reaction score
Mingo: *raises eyebrow* How very convenient. *takes mirror and applies lip stick while stepping into the car*

Erine81981

Reaction score
Over at the oldest restrant in town. "The French Fried Deep Dish Itaian Fresh Food." It was one happening place for teens and younger adults. Kyle thought since Yakky told him of a good place he wouldn't mind eating at Kyle would bring him to a big expentice place other then the one Yakky had told him about.

Yakky: Why here?

Kyle: I think it'll do good with Goldie. She'll love it here.

Yakky: But my place was still good.

Kyle: Not on what it saw of it. It was horrible. Place smelled

Yakky: Not from my stand point it wasn't.

Kyle: Don't worry. She'll enjoy this place even more. This is where i took Grey when we first meet. Boy that was the time of my life. I couldn't keep my eyes of her.....

Yakky: *rolls eyes* (thinking) Why am i here? I should be at the place i picked out. Not here!

Kyle:.....then we kissed for the first time. It was great. *slaps the back of Yakky's back* You're going to enjoy everything about this place.

Yakky: Oy Vay!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: *as the car pulls up outside the St Valen & Tine* Valen and Tine...Tine...I know that should mean something to me, perhaps it's a Fork themed restaurant. *enters to find the place filled with hundreds of heart-shaped balloons and rose-petals* Hmm, no...can't be fork themed, that would probably destroy the balloons...

minidoozer

Reaction score
Mingo: *looking fascinated at the overly decorated place* I'm thinking, why would they put perfectly edible rose petals all over such a dirty car park? Cute balloons though! Oh, and I think Tine is the name of some sort of river? No wait! It's from that song, Despre Tine! *does a little dance*

Status
Not open for further replies.