MopFam III - Same Family, Third Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Biggy: *dressed in a tux* What? I asked her to come with me. Not have mashed up bananas. Hmmm! *walks out of the kitchen*

In Vic's old room........

Yakky: *walking back and forth* I'm not ready for a date.

Kyle: You'll be ok. I think Goldie is going to enjoy every bit of this date with you.

Yakky: You really think?

Kyle: Nah....

Yakky: What?

Kyle: Just kidding. *working more on his invention* She'll be amazed by your......hmmmmm....that's it!

Yakky: What? What?

Kyle: Don't worry. Come with me. You'll see what.

Yakky: I don't like what i'm hearing.

minidoozer

Reaction score
Mingostone: Beauregard Parker Moppet! What IS that? *points to pile of cereal on the floor right next to where Father is standing*

Kenya: *crawling about on the floor poking at a spider*

Erine81981

Reaction score
Kyle: *over hears Miss Mingstone while coming down the stairs* Sorry 'bout that. It wasn't his fault. I was feeding my yak this morning. That's his breakfest. I'll clean it up. *sees Kenya* Hey there little one. Your so cute and adorable. *sqezzes her cheeks*

Yakky: Hey!

Kyle: What?

Yakky: What about me?

Kyle: What about you? *cleaning up the pile of cereal*

Yakky: Aren't i cute and adorable?

Kyle: I wouldn't say your aren't but your also a smelly flea bag of an animal.

Yakky: *sad face*

Kyle: Oh don't worry. I promise your going to be adored by Goldie. If only we can find her. By Miss Mingstone, Mr. Moppet and...*baby talk*...bye bye Kenya. Bye bye. *heads out the door with Yakky fallowing right behind*

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: *scraping cereal off shoes* Well, I can't help thinking that we may have exhausted all the breakfast related jokes at this stage...*pause* Lunch? Anyone?

minidoozer

Reaction score
Kenya: *has picked up the spider*

Mingostone: No, Kenya! Don't eat the spider!

Kenya: *smiles innocently and lets the spider go*

Mingostone: *to Father* Lunch? What are we having? I think we're out of flies... *gives spider a mean look*, but apart from that the fridge is full of interesting stuff.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: *opening cupboard* We have Pernille pasta...And Rikke rice...

minidoozer

Reaction score
Mingo: *picking up Kenya who's been eating cereal off the floor* Or we could simply just order pizza?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: Pizza? Hang on...Pizza? Miss Minjostone, I thought you were a Nanny of upright standards and nutritional abilities...Don't you realise that Pizza is perhaps the most unhealthy thing you can feed a child? *takes some off-the-floor cereal out of Kenya's hands* *turns to screen* This health message was brought to you by the same people who tried to turn Cookie monster into a health-concious-creature. *to Mingo* Perhaps we should go somewhere?

minidoozer

Reaction score
Kenya: *tries to grab Father's hands with the cereal*

Mingo: Yes! That is a GREAT idea! Let's go! I'm sure that lovely Mr Harvey can look after the twins.

Kenya: *jumping up and down*

Mingo: Oh yes, of course. Kenya, you can be looked after by Mr Harvey as well. I'll be back in a second, Mr Moppet. *looks down self and sees a plain yellow top and an old pair of jeans* I should get changed. *on her way out of the kitchen* Oh oh! Do you by any chance know a place that serves chicken with chocolate sauce? *disappears upstairs*

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: I know a place where they serve chicken, and where they serve chocolate sauce...Usually not together, but if I order one and you order the other, we can share a plate. *dials out and makes booking for a meal* Yes, a table for two. Yes, Mr Moppet. No, not Mr and Mrs Moppet. Well, I'm going with my nanny. Well, just put Mr Moppet and Friend...No, she's not my neice. Yes, I have watched Pretty Woman. Many times. Just put a table for...Yes TWO! *puts down the phone* I've got us a table at a little place called St Valen & Tine.

Status
Not open for further replies.