MopFam III - Same Family, Third Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: Quick! Use these damp sheets to put her out! *half leaping off the bed to throw them at her* Or...maybe just find something else. *pulls sheets back around self*

RedDragon

Reaction score
Som: <Screams and tumbles down the stairs>

Mairin: <Quickly quenches flames>

Som: <scrambles to his feet> You can have her dude. I'm outta here! <run from the house>

Mairin: JERK!

Jason: Are you alright love?

Mairin: Yeah... <collapses into Jason's arms>

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Indoor sprinklers go off, dowsing Mairin and washing Goat too.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: Oh good, love's true flame conquers all. Sheesh...Jana! This is why you should never have two and a half boyfriends, understand? If I ever catch you...bursting into flames...I am really gunna have to have words...*sprinklers go off, soaking father in bed*

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Goat: ...Crap. <huddles under poncho> I am TOTALLY taking a five hour mud bath.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: *quite drenched from sprinklers* Hey, Goat, there's some soggy toast crumbs here if you need them...

RedDragon

Reaction score
Mairin: <looks over Jason's shoulder> Mr. Moppet did you wet the bed?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Kyle: *opens door to room* Can everyone be quite! I'm trying to read my newest toy i got the other day. Gosh! *slams door*

Outside the Moppet's house Yakky talks to Goldie while she sunbathes on her sunflower. Biggy water the garden while watching Jana play in the water with her bathing suit.

Biggy: You be careful now Jana. You don't want to GET ATTCKED BY THE WATER MONSTER! *squrits her with the water hose*

Yakky: *talking to Goldie* Yeah. Me and Biggy are thinking about going on our little vacation this coming summer. Now that the new year is here and Christmas is over. I thought i would try a new years resoution. Try and be nice to others. I just love talking to you. Your nice. I know your you and i'm me. I wished we could both....*grinding hoof into the ground*...go out sometime. That is if it's alright with you? I wouldn't want to crush your sprit with mine. You know what i mean.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: *yelling at Kyle's back* Oy! Don't-you-be-giving-us-attitude-boy-next-door-who-used-to-live-here-and-now-apparently-does-again! Don't give us attitude! We'd rather you gave us...I dunno...bacon, eggs, and a side of mushrooms!

(OOC: Nice avatar)

minidoozer

Reaction score
(OOC: I'm gone for a day and a half and the postcount in the thread doubles! Now that's good mopfamming)

Mingostone: *carrying Kenya and walking up to the Moppet House* ... So much mud. *opens door* Oh dear, this is a mess! *walks into kitchen, puts Kenya down on baby chair* Breakfast my little daisy?

Kenya: *points to puddle of water on the floor* Wet.

Mingostone: *opens fridge and starts making breakfast*

Status
Not open for further replies.