MopFam III - Same Family, Third Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*At the Nellingstone estate... Az she not waken yet? How strong was ze draft Messieur Seamus gave Nel... *Adds a soft feathery blanket over the beddened belle. Nice of Messieur Cole to loan us iss demón servant. Maybe I should make him something as a thank-boo. *Leaves to have something to do while waiting for Nel.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Father: *yelling at Kyle's back* Oy! Don't-you-be-giving-us-attitude-boy-next-door-who-used-to-live-here-and-now-apparently-does-again! Don't give us attitude! We'd rather you gave us...I dunno...bacon, eggs, and a side of mushrooms!

(OOC: Nice avatar)
Biggy: *races upstairs* Here you go Mr. Moppet. Me and Jana fixed you a wonderful breakfest of bacon, eggs and a side of mushrooms. Fried to be exact.

(OOC: Thanks)

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: *eye twitch* Something actually happened that wasn't completely disastrous and unexpected? *twitch* Someone pinch me, am I awake?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Biggy: *leans over to Mr. Moppet* Uh that might be one thing that'll never happen in your life time. Your welcome sir. Goooooood bye! *zips out of the room like a rocket ship*

Kyle: *looks out the room* Did he buy it?

Biggy: I think he did.

Kyle: Awsome!

Biggy: What are you doing in there?

Kyle: Oh nothing. Just acting like i'm doing anything. Wanna join me?

Biggy: Sure. *shuts door behind him*

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Goldie: Aw, I'd love to go out with you Yakky! *snaps her fingers and poofs into a dress, then sits on Yakky's shoulder*

--------------------------------------------------------------

Shanker: *still sitting on Jack's shoulder, taking everything in* Hey lad, tha figh's tha' way! *points back towards the house* You aren't gonna turn coward on me now, are yeh?

Nell: *slowly regaining conciousness, her eyes open. A sleeping leprechaun lays on top of her, and several more about the room. Softly petting the leprechaun on top of her, she looks about the room and smiles*

Tater: *sitting on Jana's head* 'Ey halfling! Wanna see a trick? *snaps his fingers and produces a potatoe* 'Ere ya go! Y'can show that to yer pop if ya like. Then we can go 'ave some fun! Whaddaya say, hafling?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: I know I've been in bed for a long time...but I didn't think we'd been here long enough to start sprouting potatoes...

Vibs

Reaction score
*In Vibs and Viq's room... the two twins are sitting on the floor, playing with random barbies and soldiers and whatnot*

Viq: ... Hey... Don't you ever get tired of just hanging out here in this house day and night... night and day.... always the same old house, same old stuff.

Vibs: *gives him odd stare* ... Okay first of all: What? Have you not seen where we live? This is the Moppet Family, if we're not fighting pirates and monsters or being chased by our flesh eating, seriously psychotic distured aunt - who I by the way very much suspect is a man - then we're probably trying to rescue our father from I dunno, some odd creature we created out of no where because we're cursed to be magic for eternity - which is actually pretty nice - but also hard to live with at times. My point is that nothing is EVER the same in this building. You should just enjoy this mini break we're having right now cos in a few seconds, who knows who or what is gonna burst through our door and threaten our lives once again. So shut it and play!

Viq: ....... So, I was thinking that I would like to go to school.

Vibs: *rolls eyes and frowns*

Erine81981

Reaction score
Yakky: *jumps for joy* Awsome!

Back up in Vic's old room. Kyle was showing Biggy his new toy. Biggy didn't quite like what Kyle had disigned from what looked to be a simple chair with high power wheels to something that didn't even look like it was from their world.

Biggy: You lied to me. You said you had nothing going on here in and i see this thing.

Kyle: Don't you worry. My stuff never works out. Are you ready to see what it does?

Biggy: Not really. But being that you'll push the button or pull the lever. Doesn't mean you'll listen to me anyways.

Kyle: Ok. Here goes. *pushes the button four times*

Biggy: *in fetal position on the floor*

Kyle: Nothing happend.

Biggy: *opens one eye* Are we dead yet?

Kyle: Nothing happened Biggy. I must of connected something that isn't right.

Biggy: Nothing is right from what i see on the directions. It's spoused to be some kind of wheel chair but with power wheeling. Nothing on here says anything to be that thing. *points to the thing Kyle had made*

Kyle: Don't worry. I'll figure it out sooner or later.

Biggy: Well....i don't want to be around when you do. So iiiii'm going to step out. See yea. *closes door behind him in a hurry down the stairs*

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
*Walzes around with leprechaun carying a potato on her head. Giggling* This is fun, and now I can learn to walk like a lady like Grandmama says I should! *Gets tired and bored with it. Tilts head sharply to the right, and potato bounces off.* Oops, anyone in the mood for potato salad? *giggles*

Erine81981

Reaction score
Biggy: *about to zip out the door before hearing Jana* Potato Salad? Did i hear someone say Potato Salad?

Status
Not open for further replies.