eFX Collectibles to produce Muppet Replicas

What Muppet Replica do you want the most?

• Rizzo the Rat

Votes: 44 13.9%
  • Miss Piggy

Votes: 79 25.0%
  • Pepe the King Prawn

Votes: 42 13.3%
  • Fozzie Bear

Votes: 151 47.8%

• Total voters

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Yes and Eric has been using it to make a real good experssion on Fozzie. I think Frank only started to do it in Muppets take Manhatan.

unclematt

Reaction score
I need to rewatvh that and see what Fozzie's face looks like in MTM.

Rocketship

Reaction score
Thought you all might be interested what EFX had to say about the Fozzie release date:

When is the Fozzie Bear Replica Scheduled to come out?

"We do not have a schedule for the release of Fozzie yet. There is a lot of work that needs to be done. MR really did not get as far with the development Fozzie as people think!

If you want a ballpark, we would guess sometime late 2010.

Thanks

Bryan"

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Yea look when kermit blows up outside of Pete's. that's the first time i ever see the worried fozzie look.

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
Fozzie's two main expressions are: top lip out - sad or worried, bottom lip out - angry or assertive :smile:

muppetguy

Reaction score
Asked efx about Miss Piggy

Hey everyone. I asked efx about any info on miss piggy and round about date of release, this is what they replied back with:

"we do not have a date for the release of Miss Piggy yet. As you can imagine, she is going to take a lot of work in development and in production.

We would estimate sometime mid-2010

Thanks!

Bryan"

:mad:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Here's something I'm wondering. I keep hearing about how they're considering a Reporter Kermit. Now, will they fall into the same problem Palisades did, and not get to use his reporter hat, as he wore it mainly on Sesame Street- out of the jurisdiction of their license?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Would it not be almost as easy to just make some accsesorys for the the three MR replicas?

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
So that means Piggy is only roughly a year away. I assume they intend to release Rizzo and Pepe before then too. Then it would be Fozzie shortly after. That might mean four replica releases by Christmas 2010. Nice thought.

muppetguy

Reaction score
I agree with you, Mistersuperstar! That is a wonderful thought and wonderful characters to look forward to. :smile: