eFX Collectibles to produce Muppet Replicas

What Muppet Replica do you want the most?

• Rizzo the Rat

Votes: 44 13.9%
  • Miss Piggy

Votes: 79 25.0%
  • Pepe the King Prawn

Votes: 42 13.3%
  • Fozzie Bear

Votes: 151 47.8%

• Total voters

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
Would it not be almost as easy to just make some accsesorys for the the three MR replicas?
Well, there is some talk that if MR Kermit was really 10% smaller than the real thing (and that still has not been confirmed), that they might, and I repeat MIGHT, make him the right size this time.

That alone would be a good excuse for all of us to buy the new version, not to mention getting the outfit as well.

:stick_out_tongue:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
They're going to release four posers in a year? Really? It sounds as if every time the question is asked about a particular character they reply with a rough 2010 date. Sounds up in the air to me. I'm just looking forward to their first one and then going from there. :shifty:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well, there is some talk that if MR Kermit was really 10% smaller than the real thing (and that still has not been confirmed), that they might, and I repeat MIGHT, make him the right size this time.

That alone would be a good excuse for all of us to buy the new version, not to mention getting the outfit as well.

:stick_out_tongue:
Well in that case i could see how that would be a slight problem. I also wouldn't see what the big deal would be about reporter Kermit wearing a hat. I always thought that the reporter hat he wore was diffrent in the Great Muppet Caper then the one he wore on SS. I could be wrong but I always thought of them as different.
Even still they could do some modifications to it like put a press tag like Fozzie had in GMC, or something.

Garland

Reaction score
Fun photos Marksonnenberg7.

So...we can officially get excited again about replicas? Fantastic...I hope they do get one of the smaller guys out of the way and out the door soon..Rizzo or Pepe...bring em on.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Here's something I'm wondering. I keep hearing about how they're considering a Reporter Kermit. Now, will they fall into the same problem Palisades did, and not get to use his reporter hat, as he wore it mainly on Sesame Street- out of the jurisdiction of their license?
Although when we think of Sesame street and Kermit's Muppet Newsflash out fit when we think of Reporter kermit, he was also a Reporter in The Great Muppet Caper, which the license DOES allow.

It is a shame that Disney couldnt find a stock photo(or taken a picture) of Rizzo in his signature jacket that the Replica will be wearing, such as this...

And here is a picture of what looks like inside Rizzo's head, which i found interesting...

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Although when we think of Sesame street and Kermit's Muppet Newsflash out fit when we think of Reporter kermit, he was also a Reporter in The Great Muppet Caper, which the license DOES allow.
I prefer that look. I remember Palisades had to make Reporter Kermit reflect TMS because the GMC version was too close to his Sesame Street look that was not covered by the license before the Disney buy out.

propologist

Reaction score
Hi Muppetperson,
No that is the mech of a mouth that I made. it's also on Buck's site as well. If you want to see more of that Mech them go to my "flickr" account - propologist

Mike

And here is a picture of what looks like inside Rizzo's head, which i found interesting...

[/QUOTE]

muppetperson

Reaction score
Hi Muppetperson,
No that is the mech of a mouth that I made. it's also on Buck's site as well. If you want to see more of that Mech them go to my "flickr" account - propologist

Mike

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the head's up!

Luke

Reaction score
They're going to release four posers in a year? Really? It sounds as if every time the question is asked about a particular character they reply with a rough 2010 date. Sounds up in the air to me. I'm just looking forward to their first one and then going from there. :shifty:
Puppet Heap (if it is them) works quick, being a whole team of people, and has easiest access to the puppets so doesn't surprise me they could have 4 protos ready in a year ... but marketing and investment wise, sales wise (they would need to make sure the first sell before getting going on the third or fourth obviously), and factory wise, i would imagine it'll probably be slightly more staggered out. If they could get two out in a year i'd be more than happy!