eFX Collectibles to produce Muppet Replicas

What Muppet Replica do you want the most?

• Rizzo the Rat

Votes: 44 13.9%
  • Miss Piggy

Votes: 79 25.0%
  • Pepe the King Prawn

Votes: 42 13.3%
  • Fozzie Bear

Votes: 151 47.8%

• Total voters

Luke

Reaction score
I'd just like the SRPs on these items to be comparable to how MR priced them. And at least have removable hats. “Rats with hats!” Also, I hope EFX will either take Amex or deal with someone who does. That's the only card I use these days aside from my Debit and I rarely will use that online.
Well hopefully with Rizzo and Pepe being small, they would be at a comparable rates to what MR was selling them at, but for the bigger ones i'm expecting to be paying $500-$600 ish. I also hope things like Fozzies hat or Rizzos cap (if he has one) would be removable. The clothes being stitched doesn't bother me too much .. though they say there will be a "full poser" underneath but as to how easy it is to actually get to that full poser is gonna be ultimately upto Disneys licensing people and how stringent they are with eFX. Maybe we should start praying! :halo:

Good call on the Amex .. i hope eFX take IOU's! :embarrassed:

muppetperson

Reaction score
I can't imagine the the larger Muppet monsters were ever photographed using photo puppets. I always assumed that when photographed, Sweetums was still a guy in a suit.
Probably not, but it would still be great to get a photo puppet version of them!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Probably not, but it would still be great to get a photo puppet version of them!
Is it possible that EFX will get into other types of replicas that could represent other characters (i.e. Sweetums bust, figurines, Muppet Show sign or Scooter's Muppet Show jacket)? A small scale posable Sweetums could be cool too.

James Denny

Reaction score
I like the way Piggy looks in Letters to Santa, her hair (to me) is perfect and the 'rabbit' ears have been replaced :smile:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well The thing is where would you but a Muppet monster in your home. Thog being so wide, and then what about Doglion, and his wide head and horns. now if they scaled it down a bit then maybe it would work. I would love to see it at least attempted.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Is it possible that EFX will get into other types of replicas that could represent other characters (i.e. Sweetums bust, figurines, Muppet Show sign or Scooter's Muppet Show jacket)? A small scale posable Sweetums could be cool too.
No.I asked about them making Muppet props and vehicles, but their license only covers muppet photo puppets.They are making Disney props and sculptures, but it doesnt extend to the Muppets.

Kevin Knight

Reaction score
Wow this waiting till Comic-con is not easy eh guys? We could use at least one pic. We're sp running out of this to say about our excitement before it gets boring like this post here!

KK

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
Wow this waiting till Comic-con is not easy eh guys? We could use at least one pic. We're sp running out of this to say about our excitement before it gets boring like this post here!

KK
Comic-con is only just over a month away. I'm sure we will get some "work in progress" reports before then. Are they hoping to have a Rizzo prototype completed before then?

Telly

Reaction score
I'm SO FREAKING EXCITED for Rizzo! After Kermit, he's my favorite Muppet! I'm anxious to have a variety of height in my replicas!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well I sure hope we get some good pics or something from the com a con cause I'll not be able to go. I wish they would have these down here in the south. They more then liekly do I just don't know about them.