eFX Collectibles to produce Muppet Replicas

What Muppet Replica do you want the most?

• Rizzo the Rat

Votes: 44 13.9%
  • Miss Piggy

Votes: 79 25.0%
  • Pepe the King Prawn

Votes: 42 13.3%
  • Fozzie Bear

Votes: 151 47.8%

• Total voters

goodrastus

Reaction score
All this is very welcome and exciting news! Start saving folks :embarrassed:P While I'm sure everyone has an extensive list of replicas they would like, I am quite content with these four :embarrassed:)

Telly

Reaction score
With the announcement of these four, it would be a dream come true for me if we got Fozzie (obviously), Rowlf, and Scooter. Then I'd have, who I consider, MY main players

Nick22

Reaction score
i cant wait for these four, but im rully looking forward to hopefully getting:

Fozzie
The rest of the Electric Mayhem
Beaker and Busen
Rowlf
Scooter

then they can go from there. i dont think anyone else should be released before we get those. because those were always the main characters.

Luke

Reaction score
I just really hope they will reconsider the Fozzie/Piggy thing when they see the poll and the enthusiasm past and present for Fozzie. It makes no sense for everyone to have been waiting for Fozzie, emailing all the distributors for Fozzie, voting how much they'd pay for Fozzie even .... then a new company picks up the license and decide not to do him until about 2012 (and thats if the first four sell which includes a Piggy where we know it is often very uncertain over whether her merch sells). Maybe its a technical issue but sales wise it could be better.

Rizzo and Kermit i think will be hugely popular and build up good momentum. It needs a really outstanding fan favourite character to keep that up and something where people will be in awe, just like how people were when they saw Terrys Fozzie prototype. People (even those i showed the pics to who were not generally huge muppet fans) were like "i HAVE to own one". Not that i'm not hugely excited that eFX have got the license and looking forward to whatever they do - but we all saw the problems Master Replicas had.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I just really hope they will reconsider the Fozzie/Piggy thing when they see the poll and the enthusiasm past and present for Fozzie. It makes no sense for everyone to have been waiting for Fozzie, emailing all the distributors for Fozzie, voting how much they'd pay for Fozzie even .... then a new company picks up the license and decide not to do him until about 2012 (and thats if the first four sell which includes a Piggy where we know it is often very uncertain over whether her merch sells). Maybe its a technical issue but sales wise it could be better.

Rizzo and Kermit i think will be hugely popular and build up good momentum. It needs a really outstanding fan favourite character to keep that up and something where people will be in awe, just like how people were when they saw Terrys Fozzie prototype. People (even those i showed the pics to who were not generally huge muppet fans) were like "i HAVE to own one". Not that i'm not hugely excited that eFX have got the license and looking forward to whatever they do - but we all saw the problems Master Replicas had.
I agree. I feel that Rizzo, if made and priced well, can sell on looks alone. He's not my favorite Muppet, but there will likely be a cool factor.

As a fan I'd like to see Fozzie now, but I can see how a company would see his poser as a punctuation down the line to shake things up. I'm sure they want to make Fozzie and will if they can figure out how best to market and release him.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Rizzo and therats really did shine in Muppets from Space. I think Rizzo and Peppe are more speak there mind, and not as cute. So I can kind of see why they would make Rizzo first.

Foodie

Reaction score
Would these guys be able to do fraggles if they wanted to or are they a different license? :smirk:

ohtherain

Reaction score
Unfortunately, they can't unless they get a license from Henson; as you hopefully know, The Walt Disney Company owns the classic Muppets (Kermit, Fozzie, Rowlf, et al) so they would have to get Henson (who still owns Fraggle Rock) to do Fraggle photo puppets. Though I do agree, that would be very nice to see the Fraggles in photo puppet form.

Foodie

Reaction score
Unfortunately, they can't unless they get a license from Henson; as you hopefully know, The Walt Disney Company owns the classic Muppets (Kermit, Fozzie, Rowlf, et al) so they would have to get Henson (who still owns Fraggle Rock) to do Fraggle photo puppets. Though I do agree, that would be very nice to see the Fraggles in photo puppet form.
Yeah. At least a Gobo. A perfect Gobo would perfect my life. :smirk: