eFX Collectibles to produce Muppet Replicas

What Muppet Replica do you want the most?

• Rizzo the Rat

Votes: 44 13.9%
  • Miss Piggy

Votes: 79 25.0%
  • Pepe the King Prawn

Votes: 42 13.3%
  • Fozzie Bear

Votes: 151 47.8%

• Total voters

eFX

Reaction score
Just got home from D23. First of all, the new Kermit is way bigger than MR's Kermit. MR Kermit is like the kid brother. No wonder the clothes didn't fit right at Comic-Con. And by the way, Kermit is standing all on his own.

Now for the pictures:

Reporter Kermit 1

Reporter Kermit 2

And here's Rizzo's jacket:

Rizzo's Spiffy Patch

Silly me, I didn't really take a shot of Kermit and Rizzo together, so when I cropped the pictures, I left Rizzo in the foreground for size comparison.

Enjoy!

:stick_out_tongue:
uh, actually we cheated! Even though Kermit can stand on his own (you have to spread his feet apart slightly) in the picture, the wire from the microphone is actually rigid! So it is acting as a "third" leg like a tripod. A lot of people bump the cabinet so we wanted to make sure that he didn't keep falling over!

unclematt

Reaction score
uh, actually we cheated! Even though Kermit can stand on his own (you have to spread his feet apart slightly) in the picture, the wire is actually rigid! So it is acting as a "third" leg like a tripod. A lot of people bump the cabinet so we wanted to make sure that he didn't keep falling over!
He will stand on his own though, correct?:confused:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Ah crud, I wasn't gonna get a Kermit either! Loving the longer neck (complete with folds!) and properly-sized pupils.

What does he look like nekkid?

Dang it eFX!
:smile:

unclematt

Reaction score
Ah crud, I wasn't gonna get a Kermit either! Loving the longer neck (complete with folds!) and properly-sized pupils.

What does he look like nekkid?

Dang it eFX!
:smile:
Does the bottom jaw look okay to you? It is really bothering me.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Beautiful. This gets my 100% seal of approval. :smile:

I believe the armature will soften up after broken-in a little so nothing's really bothering me. I'd like to have had the blue bow tie, but that can easily be altered.

Rizzo's perfection too. :shifty:

muppetguy

Reaction score
Was on the fence myself...

I was on the fence myself about getting another kermit, but after seeing those pictures, SOLD! This poser looks almost exactly like the actual Kermit puppet. And when looking at them side by side (the MR & the EFX) It's amazing how different they look. I just would like to see the size comparison between the both kermits.

Thank you, Was Once Ernie, for posting those wonderful pictures.

One question,.,something I don't understand, if they have the Rizzo proto and the Kermit proto and are probably diligently working on Piggy, why are there no price points yet or approximate date for sale, especially rizzo? Just curious.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Just got home from D23. First of all, the new Kermit is way bigger than MR's Kermit. MR Kermit is like the kid brother. No wonder the clothes didn't fit right at Comic-Con. And by the way, Kermit is standing all on his own.

Now for the pictures:

Reporter Kermit 1

Reporter Kermit 2

And here's Rizzo's jacket:

Rizzo's Spiffy Patch

Silly me, I didn't really take a shot of Kermit and Rizzo together, so when I cropped the pictures, I left Rizzo in the foreground for size comparison.

Enjoy!

:stick_out_tongue:
Thanks for taking the pics and sharing.Any chance can you please get a pic of the MR and eFX Kermits together so we can see the difference?

muppetperson

Reaction score
I was on the fence myself about getting another kermit, but after seeing those pictures, SOLD! This poser looks almost exactly like the actual Kermit puppet. And when looking at them side by side (the MR & the EFX) It's amazing how different they look. I just would like to see the size comparison between the both kermits.

Thank you, Was Once Ernie, for posting those wonderful pictures.

One question,.,something I don't understand, if they have the Rizzo proto and the Kermit proto and are probably diligently working on Piggy, why are there no price points yet or approximate date for sale, especially rizzo? Just curious.
The prices to have the protos down is totally different from them being produced in China.So the prototypes are made, and then they have to get the costings for it to be reproduced in China.
Bryan did say he was hoping to get that done by the time of D23,
so it shouldnt be too far away.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Looks great! The extra flappy neck struck me as odd, at first, but that's probably a matter of the pose. Overall this is one good looking frog! If only I could convince my school that it was okay to buy this for the journalism class as an inspirational mascot!

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
WOW awesome pics WOE...thanks for sharing. Looks like I am really going to have to do some saving here with both of these. Can't wait!