eFX Collectibles to produce Muppet Replicas

What Muppet Replica do you want the most?

• Rizzo the Rat

Votes: 44 13.9%
  • Miss Piggy

Votes: 79 25.0%
  • Pepe the King Prawn

Votes: 42 13.3%
  • Fozzie Bear

Votes: 151 47.8%

• Total voters

Nick22

Reaction score
Yes! Unfortunately, we do not have any control of what D23 group writes in the press releases. We can list everything and then they choose what to mention. Obviously, this is due to space in the the release. We are showing the same prototypes that we showed at Comic Con, but further down in production.

Rizzo now has the patch on the back of his jacket. We are still waiting for the sample material of his baseball cap, so we were not able to make the cap.

Reporter Kermit is now our prototype and not MR's. For those interested, we will have both our new Kermit and MR's so you can see the size comparison. Also, Kermit now has pants! And a microphone.
:big_grin: pictures pease? anybody?

Luke

Reaction score
Just hearing Rizzo HAS a cap has got me even more excited for him ... bring on the Riz!

It won't be glued on will it? I know clothes will but thats more of an accessory

MuppetMazz

Reaction score
I would think we have to wait for D23 to end and wait for people to get home and download their pictures before we can clamor, right? Right?

Pictures now please!

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
Just got home from D23. First of all, the new Kermit is way bigger than MR's Kermit. MR Kermit is like the kid brother. No wonder the clothes didn't fit right at Comic-Con. And by the way, Kermit is standing all on his own.

Now for the pictures:

Reporter Kermit 1

Reporter Kermit 2

And here's Rizzo's jacket:

Rizzo's Spiffy Patch

Silly me, I didn't really take a shot of Kermit and Rizzo together, so when I cropped the pictures, I left Rizzo in the foreground for size comparison.

Enjoy!

:stick_out_tongue:

unclematt

Reaction score
Love that Kermit is standing on his own! The lower half of the mouth looks like it could use some work though. Rizzo still looks fantastic and I love the patch.

unclematt

Reaction score
I might be buying him myself. If I find the money he will be mine. The standing on his own thing is a huge selling point.