eFX Collectibles to produce Muppet Replicas

What Muppet Replica do you want the most?

• Rizzo the Rat

Votes: 44 13.9%
  • Miss Piggy

Votes: 79 25.0%
  • Pepe the King Prawn

Votes: 42 13.3%
  • Fozzie Bear

Votes: 151 47.8%

• Total voters

MuppetMazz

Reaction score
I don't like it.

i LOVE it! Dying to see the 2 Kermits side by side though.

eFX

Reaction score
I don't like it.

i LOVE it! Dying to see the 2 Kermits side by side though.

Ernie: if you come by the booth, we will let you take a picture of our Kermit next to MR's. We brought the MR Kermit jsut for you guys!

As for the pricing, our vendor was not able to complete his costing before he had to sned the prototype back to us for D23. He has to source all the correct fabric, which takes time. There is no "warehouse" to go to buy this fabric!

Thanks to evryone for the feedback so far!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Kermit is to die for! Oh my GOSH! I almost fell out my chair seeing that! He is SOOOO perfect! I'm amazed and soon to be in-debt. I HAVE to own that. He's so gorgeous and so... so... KERMIT! I absolutely love it!

WOE, are you at D23 for the whole expo? If so, would you be interested in doing a retrospective or interview for my new blog, The Muppet Mindset?

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
Oh for gods sake.....

I was really hoping that Kermit would suck and I would hate him...only so I wouldnt have to buy him!

Looks like my MR Kermit may have to sit somewhere else so I can make space for the EFX Kermit.........he looks spot on.

One =Q's for ya Bryan, does Kermit have his neck frills and his body underneath? Would like to see him naked....that sounds sooo wrong:big_grin:

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Kermit looks great and seems to have addressed many of my gripes with the MR version. My only concern is the bottom jaw. I am more than aware that this may be a posing issue and would love to see more pics. All in all, I would just like to say to EFX...THANK YOU!

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Kermit looks great. I think his head just needs to be pulled forward a bit so he's not so up right to look better posed.

Just had a thought, a lot of us were concerned that MR Kermit's pupils were to big, but the efx Kermit's pupils look great, I wonder if MR didnt reduce them accordingly?

Great items efx, I just want to buy them all NOW! lol

Chris

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
uh, actually we cheated! Even though Kermit can stand on his own (you have to spread his feet apart slightly) in the picture, the wire from the microphone is actually rigid! So it is acting as a "third" leg like a tripod. A lot of people bump the cabinet so we wanted to make sure that he didn't keep falling over!
Ha, ha! That's funny! I didn't even catch that looking directly at it. Very clever and cool, though!

:stick_out_tongue:

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
WOE, are you at D23 for the whole expo? If so, would you be interested in doing a retrospective or interview for my new blog, The Muppet Mindset?
Hi Prawny,

I'm actually not there for the whole thing, but I do have tickets for Sunday. I'm trying to find out what the Muppets presentation is going to be to see if it's worth going back for and they're being very tight-lipped about it. All I've been able to find out so far is that someone named Lylle Breier is going to speak about future plans. I read that on Jim Hill Media.

If anyone knows anything else, I'd love to hear about it.

And if I do end up going on Sunday, I'd be happy to do an interview with you.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Hi Prawny,

I'm actually not there for the whole thing, but I do have tickets for Sunday. I'm trying to find out what the Muppets presentation is going to be to see if it's worth going back for and they're being very tight-lipped about it. All I've been able to find out so far is that someone named Lylle Breier is going to speak about future plans. I read that on Jim Hill Media.

Oooh. So that does seem to be more than just products. We all really want to hear projects.

So it seems that Marvel talk hasn't taken over the entire conference. I was afraid of a Muppet bump. :embarrassed:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hi Prawny,

Lylle Breier is the chairman of the Muppet Studios--the head honcho herself! Jim Lewis has implied that the Muppets will physically be there, as he said he wrote some material for it. So... I'd wager that it would most definitely be worth going!

If you do end up going I'll be sure to get in touch with you about an interview! Thanks a ton! :wisdom: