eFX Collectibles to produce Muppet Replicas

What Muppet Replica do you want the most?

• Rizzo the Rat

Votes: 44 13.9%
  • Miss Piggy

Votes: 79 25.0%
  • Pepe the King Prawn

Votes: 42 13.3%
  • Fozzie Bear

Votes: 151 47.8%

• Total voters

GonzoLover85

Reaction score
Those people full of what? I was one that bought the X-wing for $1200........
I was referring to people saying that there were payment plans. Nothing against you for buying an X-wing; in fact more power to you. I wish I had that kind of money to spend on whatever I wanted as well. Colour me jealous.

Telly

Reaction score
I don't have daily access to the internet right now. Somebody should keep me up to date on prices and dates for these things! PUH-LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE! :embarrassed:

GonzoLover85

Reaction score
I don't have daily access to the internet right now. Somebody should keep me up to date on prices and dates for these things! PUH-LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE! :embarrassed:
Well Telly,

As of right now. We know that they're producing Rizzo first.

That is all.
No prices or release dates as of yet.

unclematt

Reaction score
I am so excited about Rizzo. I can not wait to have one of my own.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
I was referring to people saying that there were payment plans. Nothing against you for buying an X-wing; in fact more power to you. I wish I had that kind of money to spend on whatever I wanted as well. Colour me jealous.

don't feel so bad....I got the X-wing when I was working...but now since I am out of work and doing side jobs with my photography...this is the only way I might be able to still get him. Times are rough and I know how hard it is to get the money when it is not there and there is something you really want.

Telly

Reaction score
Thanks for the update GonzoLover 85!I was upset when Master Replicas had to stop! Rizzo its like Rizzo was at my fingertips and I couldn't get a hold of him! I'm excited to get him! I still need Animal.

unclematt

Reaction score
Thanks for the update GonzoLover 85!I was upset when Master Replicas had to stop! Rizzo its like Rizzo was at my fingertips and I couldn't get a hold of him! I'm excited to get him! I still need Animal.
I wish I had the money to just buy them all up.

Kevin Knight

Reaction score
I would be interested to know how far eFX have got with "Piggy" 's development. Just curious.