eFX Collectibles to produce Muppet Replicas

What Muppet Replica do you want the most?

• Rizzo the Rat

Votes: 44 13.9%
  • Miss Piggy

Votes: 79 25.0%
  • Pepe the King Prawn

Votes: 42 13.3%
  • Fozzie Bear

Votes: 151 47.8%

• Total voters

GonzoLover85

Reaction score
I'm sad to hear that you are leaving us.
Let it be known that you will be missed.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Thanks to the few people who did enjoy my reports and their support.Unfortuately, there is no more joy when reporting and fearing that you could be offending someone or someone offending or annoying me.The atmosphere here has changed since the price started being discust.There has been rude sarcasm and I was even called a jerk.Sorry to say to my supporters, but I will not be back.The only way I would even think of returning would be if I got a locked post, that only I could put information into, but I dont see that happening.Maybe WOE might continue if you ask him nicely!So, bye everyone.Thanks for your past support and friendship.
Someone direct me to who called muppetperson a jerk, please. PM me the link. That's not fair. That's not what we do here, gang. Fair debate is fine, but trolling is not appreciated.

My question about the pricing was fairly answered and I appreciate the inside look at the help given to my understanding about that.

But, I want a post link.

DrmaticEmphasis

Reaction score
A comment was made on page four of this thread that was completely unnessecary.

Man, I don't know what happened to this thread, but I suddenly feel a great bit of negativity towards this project. I don't so much care about Rizzo and if he's going to cost over $200, then I really don't care.

I was extremely excited to see Pepe on the short list of upcoming posers, but I'm starting to get the impression that we'll never see him (in prototype form or otherwise).

Maybe that's for the best. The $200 or more he would presumably cost can be spent better elsewhere.

To borrow an expression from professional wrestling, Muppet Person has made quite the heel turn in the last few pages. What a jerk!
There are a few people on this board that I have noticed are exceptionally inflammatory. I dont think these people realize that its not ok to be mean to someone, even if they can see you do it.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I hope Muppetperson will overlook the mindless posts. I've dealt with the issue. Iam telling everyone in this thread now that it is ok to have polite debate and opinions, and you can pose questions, but posts that cause other members--muppetperson has been going out of their way to share information with us when they didn't have to--to question whether he or she should be a member anymore, or cannot come to a Muppet fan forum to have FUN, then I am going to begin moderating this thread (and maybe more areas of MC) very harshly.

DO NOT call people jerks! No name-calling. This isn't kindergarten, gang. We are supposed to be a family of fans here, or did you totally miss the point of Jim's work all those years. He wasn't just wiggling dolls, as they say! He was trying to bring people together.

I've begged for years for folks to just get along, and still some can't seem to do it. I have tickets for the Account Suspension Train if we need to start passing them out.

Iron gloves--why do they have to be used in a Muppets fan forum of all places?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
There’s been a lot of suspenseful needling in this thread.

I've made attempts to settle the issue on my side of things and think that was achieved after some messiness.

I get prickly when people try to make MC an exclusive place and leave others out. Fans should be free to post their pleas for an affordable product without being cited for ignorance or labeled as complainers. Maybe that wasn't actually being done, but that's what it felt like to me and others. MP isn't a pal of mine on the forum, but his and other voices belong here in this shared environment. I don't think he should leave. MC is a place for ALL of us. No member any better than another - for ANY reason.

There's been a lot of frustration on this thread. I don't think it should be shut down or that any member of Muppet Central should be given a thread to post without allowing for responses. I find that idea troubling too. I don't think MuppetPerson has been keen on exchange of information rather than reporting items.

There's been a lot of, "I know something you don't know and I'll tell you at some vague time later on." and that can be frustrating. I'd rather EFX make MP an official spokesperson or make the announcements on their own. I enjoy inside info as much as the rest of the forum, but it really hasn’t been handled very well. Maybe insiders here at MC should keep things tucked under their figurative crushed bowler caps until they are permitted to divulge worthy enough scoops.

Again, I hope MP comes back and I think he probably will. I have already extended an olive branch, but if he wants an apology he has it. I could have employed more grace in my responses. Forums are for conversation and I welcome MuppetPerson back to the conversations here no questions asked.

Does that help at all? :confused:

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
Man this has got totally out of control. Frogboy and Muppet person, even though you had a little spat, it was at least mature and constructive. I have seen a lot of spats on forums as I am sure most have and they tend to be brutal and bloody rude. At least this one was not ( apart from the jerk comment ) I am sure if this was said face to face it would not have come across as heated as it read. Neither of you are wrong in your opinion, you have different points of view but at least you both have the same goal, for our replicas to be released!
MP, dont leave the board, your comments and points of view are a welcome read. Cant you 2 have a virtual beer with each other and move on?

muppetguy

Reaction score
Where are you...

Hey Muppetperson, i just wanted to show my support here too. I love the updates, keep them coming. I do hope that efx some time or other comes here to just give us a hello. They haven't been here in a very long time.

Please come back, muppetperson. :smile: