eFX Collectibles to produce Muppet Replicas

What Muppet Replica do you want the most?

• Rizzo the Rat

Votes: 44 13.9%
  • Miss Piggy

Votes: 79 25.0%
  • Pepe the King Prawn

Votes: 42 13.3%
  • Fozzie Bear

Votes: 151 47.8%

• Total voters

muppetperson

Reaction score
Wake me up when Rizzo pre orders.How long does it take to sign,seal and deliver a contract!:sleep:

Reevz1977

Reaction score
My concern is that EFX's Rizzo is going to arrive the exact same day as MR Fozzie and the MR Ghostbusters backpack.:stick_out_tongue:

The silence and delays do little to stifle this unfortunately negative speculation.:sympathy:

Oh well, I'll just keep waiting...

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Oh Oh Oh...and I won't be in to accept the post because I'll be at the "This is it" concert (it took me 24 hours to think of that one!)

And my Mum say's sarcasm is the lowest form of wit...:rolleyes:

charlie bird

Reaction score
I realy,realy hope that they will make a miss piggy replica,but I like all of them.

dmoss

Reaction score
I'm not sure if I just hadn't seen the site for a while and forgot what it looks like, or not...it looks to me like it's been updated, but no news or anything. Some pictures of Rizzo I had never seen before with some of the different furs they used to make him, and some of the process. :smile:

The In-Development page also shows the Miss Piggy foam head, and Reporter Kermit, but there aren't any pictures (only one each) of them. Also, they still haven't haven't updated the archived newsletters...

Clicky!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure if I just hadn't seen the site for a while and forgot what it looks like, or not...it looks to me like it's been updated, but no news or anything. Some pictures of Rizzo I had never seen before with some of the different furs they used to make him, and some of the process. :smile:

The In-Development page also shows the Miss Piggy foam head, and Reporter Kermit, but there aren't any pictures (only one each) of them. Also, they still haven't haven't updated the archived newsletters...

Clicky!
This is the same stuff that was up several months ago. :embarrassed: It's still cool, but no new news about it. Efx is a small company, but the silence and lack of newsletter gives me some concern. Who knows?

dmoss

Reaction score
Whoops! Sorry... :embarrassed: I thought the site looked different than it did before (like having the access bar across the top); didn't mean to get your hopes up! :frown:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Whoops! Sorry... :embarrassed: I thought the site looked different than it did before (like having the access bar across the top); didn't mean to get your hopes up! :frown:
It happens. That is some great stuff and chances are there are still a lot of people who haven't seen it yet. I just hope we get to see it on shelves! :shifty:

muppetguy

Reaction score
Is this for real...efx? It's been way WAY over that two week mark and NO news about the muppets. Actually, no news on any of your licenses, Not for Muppets or Disney. Can you throw us some small bone or is there really nothing to report? I hope that in the meantime you guys will also have more news on other muppet posers as well. I haven't seen any of the progress pics on Reporter Kermit or anything new for Miss Piggy. I'm really crossing my fingers so hard, that it's beginning to hurt. :sympathy: