eFX Collectibles to produce Muppet Replicas

What Muppet Replica do you want the most?

• Rizzo the Rat

Votes: 44 13.9%
  • Miss Piggy

Votes: 79 25.0%
  • Pepe the King Prawn

Votes: 42 13.3%
  • Fozzie Bear

Votes: 151 47.8%

• Total voters

Luke

Reaction score
Yes.You will get some change.And if you join the discount club, you will get more change!Bryan will let everyone know the details once everything is signed.
If people like play.com and forbidden planet in the UK are talking about £350-£400 (and obviously they got this info from eFX or their distributors) then i think even taking into account import tax a $400 USA price would not be looking realistic. Either costs have increased a lot since you last heard any pricing info or these retailers have put one heck of a mark up on this or just somehow got it wrong. £400 is over $600!

Something along the line here just doesn't make sense at all.

goldengonzo

Reaction score
To be fair, it may not make sense for eFX to attend Toy Fair since they sell directly. If they have no intention of selling to other retailers, then it's just money wasted. At least by appearing at Comic Con, they get exposure and can sell directly.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
To be fair, it may not make sense for eFX to attend Toy Fair since they sell directly. If they have no intention of selling to other retailers, then it's just money wasted. At least by appearing at Comic Con, they get exposure and can sell directly.
I guess their licensed retailers will pick up the EFX lines no matter what? It is expensive to go to these: a few thousand for the booth, traveling expenses, display pieces and transportation of them. Of course there are employees to pay. Unless they had something new and cool to report there are definitely conventions to skip, but this seems like a biggie.

I'll be at SF Wondercon this April. Hope they show. If so I'll be chatting them up! Look out for the smiling, slender, pale blond fellow. That be me! :wink:

Boom was there last year, maybe they'll come this year.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
eFX was not at Toy Fair last year either. They do usually go to Con.

muppetperson

Reaction score
i've kinda given up hope on these posers. i just dont wanna get too excited and get let down again.
Yeah, things were looking good when the license first started.Within a couple of months we already saw 3 characters in the works and a rough schedule that we were going to have pre orders every couple of months, and with a prospective Fozzie at the end of this year.Sadly,by the time Rizzo ships, it will be around a year since the licence was announced.But lets keep positive-Rizzo will come.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Yeah, things were looking good when the license first started.Within a couple of months we already saw 3 characters in the works and a rough schedule that we were going to have pre orders every couple of months, and with a prospective Fozzie at the end of this year.Sadly,by the time Rizzo ships, it will be around a year since the licence was announced.But lets keep positive-Rizzo will come.
Oooh, I really hope they'll release the Muppet posers at a slower pace. There's no reason to flood the market. More people will be able to pre-order if new characters aren't up for order every couple of months. Two posers per-year is a nice pace. Any more than three would be disappointing and high-maintenance. Like most fans here, I’d like to get all of these, but I’m not willing to finance my entire life by it. Slow and steady will keep both fans and their bottom line happy.

Right now it would be nice to see just one of these up for pre-order. No need to put the cart before the horse.

Is there any word when they'll actually announce something...anything? :confused:

unclematt

Reaction score
I also like would like to see these come out at a slower pace.