eFX Collectibles to produce Muppet Replicas

What Muppet Replica do you want the most?

• Rizzo the Rat

Votes: 44 13.9%
  • Miss Piggy

Votes: 79 25.0%
  • Pepe the King Prawn

Votes: 42 13.3%
  • Fozzie Bear

Votes: 151 47.8%

• Total voters

goodrastus

Reaction score
I agree with you dmoss. I was going to say the exact words you have already said.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Still no reply from my second inquiry and I just sent a third. I have little less faith in the legitimacy of this company for not even emailing back a nonsense courtesy response. I'm really trying to stay positive. EFX is a very new company with an inconsistent reputation thus far. Small business is tough! The artists involved, products and Muppet poser prototypes are the highest degree of excellence. There's no dispute about it. I just have yet to get a very good feeling from the company as a whole. It would be good for them to say something…anything at this point. Let’s hope.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Some Companies receive lots of mail/email that they cant respond to it all.Someone commented that Bryan is ignoring them, which arent quite the right words.He doesnt have the time.Indeed he should be answering new product inquiriers because it is potential business and there also should be replies in case you might of received a broken item or need some warranty help.So what to do? I guess if he hires more staff, it will increase the prices of the products.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Some Companies receive lots of mail/email that they cant respond to it all.Someone commented that Bryan is ignoring them, which arent quite the right words.He doesnt have the time.Indeed he should be answering new product inquiriers because it is potential business and there also should be replies in case you might of received a broken item or need some warranty help.So what to do? I guess if he hires more staff, it will increase the prices of the products.
I understand that, but even small companies send some sort of response. It's weird and that's what leads me to wonder if something's up over there. :confused:

Ignohippo

Reaction score
Completely speculating but it sounds to me as though eFX has become a company where each of the principals have a full-time job and eFX has become a side business. I may be wrong about that, but it sure sounds that way.

If that is the case, more power to them. I'm sure they started with the best of intentions but the tough economic times must make it nearly impossible for a small start-up collectable company to succeed.

I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt that they still have every intention on these products being produced and hope that everything works out.

Gerbert

Reaction score
Ok first WOAH 100 PAGES! We shoud get a free muppet replica. Heh. anyway i need to get my daughter amy a pepe the king prawn. HE's a familiy favorite!

Muppet&Fraggles

Reaction score
I understand that, but even small companies send some sort of response. It's weird and that's what leads me to wonder if something's up over there. :confused:

They are obviously understaffed. Call them during the workday. When i called, they answered and responded to my questions. :wink:

muppetperson

Reaction score
so i spoke with eFX today... they are still planning on producing Muppet replicas, starting with rizzo, but the release date is not certain yet... it is just taking extra time to match up the fur, but rizzo will still be produced! :wink:
This above, which is back to the begining again.:frown:

muppetperson

Reaction score
The person that handles eFX and Disney's publicity has promised me that the Newsletter is coming "soon".I know, it is a bit like the boy who cried wolf, but as it is a different source, I am giving the benefit of the doubt.
Time is marching on.I thought "soon" would of happened by now.:concern: