Wanted: Some old skits

Lord_Morgoth

Reaction score
some great work there!
Cleangultch - do you have the "T for Toes" skit? I HAVE to see it before I die!!

dcfboss

Reaction score
You really have a big collection there Clean Gultch....did you ever consider switching your program to Kazaa? There are more search results, and I find that it uses up less system resources. I know the new version contains spyware, but the old one doesn't. You could download it at www.kazzalite.com if you want. Just a suggestion. It's really much better than WinMX

Clean Gultch

Reaction score
to lord - no sorry but ill be on the look for it

to dcfboss - i have kazaa and i couldve sworn i put i wanted to share files but at the bottom it says im not sharing anything

dcfboss

Reaction score
I dont know about your sharing files problem. The only thing I can think of is to:

Run Kazaa
Click the Tools menu
Click the Traffic tab
Make sure "Disable File Sharing" is not checked and make sure you're sharing the folder with the files in it.

if u do this u might have to restart kazaa for it to take effect

Lord_Morgoth

Reaction score
Thanks, Mr. Gultch.
I hope you succeed, because I sure haven't!
...wasn't there a SS skit (cartoon) wherein someone mentioned "Smuggler's Gulch" or something like that?

SomeGuy75

Reaction score
T for toes skit

Cleanglutch, how are you? I am a WIMX user and I have looking for the T for toes skit for quite some time. From the other postings it seems as though you have a lot so I am wondering if happen to have the T for toes skit? I would love to have this sketch and I will find a way to hook you up with something on WInMX or even Kazaa. Well let me know all right. Been looking for this one for a long time. You can also reach me thru AIM, my screen name is JAMESCRI75.

Clean Gultch said:
im not sure about the connection but my name on winmx is Røø§è\/3£tFrÃ/\/k£î/\/

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
cuz i have had winmx but i deleted, and i got it again and deleted it, and now i have it AND kazaa!

Frazzle

Reaction score
Clean Gultch said:
if none of these work, get on winmx and search sesame street in videos. im online alot and you shoukld be able to get the files from me. just tell me the name you use, and ill let you cut in the que
Hello Clean Gultch! Would I be able to download some classic SS video from you? I have lots of other files on MX & a few old SS classics if you would like to trade. I have three MP3 versions of Mahna Mahna & I have the video version of Mahna Mahna & the Snowths. One MP3 version of Mahna Mahna is the original recording from early SS where 3 Muppets (2 female one male) sing it, the other is the audio version of the Mahna Mahna & the Snowths video, & I have a rock band covering Mahna Mahna. I would love to get my hands on some of the old SS stuff! :flirt: