1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Wanted: Some old skits

Discussion in 'Classic Sesame Street' started by dcfboss, Jan 17, 2003.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. prickle747

prickle747 Member

oh where.........oh where.....have you gone clean glutch ??

hope to hear from you soon............new "OLD" skits are surfacing

we met on winmx some time ago..........

feel free to email me at lumlumhw@hotmail.com
  2. prickle747

prickle747 Member

grettings clean glutch & dcfboss...........skit fans eh ??

hope we connect soon !!
  3. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Need help it won't work. I downloaded it but the window midea is shows up but says its messed up. I can do it. i don't even know if I'm doing anything right. NEED HELP NOW
  4. gregski101

gregski101 New Member

cannot download mpgs

Does anyone know why i cannot download the MPG's at this post? (I have a Mac and cannot use Kazaa - is that the issue?)

Any advice would be appreciated - I would love to get some of these.
  5. Oliver

Oliver New Member

Sorry to revive an old thread, but I just recently downloaded WinMX and can't seem to find any of these videos available?

I've been searching through "Sesame Street", "Sesame", "Ernie", "Bert", "Kermit", etc... all to no avail.

I've added 3 of you to my hotlist, but can anyone tell me how to come up with more searches or drop some screennames for WinMX in this thread so that I can get in touch?

I'd really like to get some of these videos if possible and they must be around if you guys are trading them or have them on your hardrives!

Thanks.

:)
  6. Oliver

Oliver New Member

Btw, I think my screenname is MF_Toon121
  7. TheSteppum

TheSteppum New Member

Help Me Please!!!

i would like some of those old avi and/or mp3 video files too...but i can't have winmx or kazaa or morpheous or whatever on my computer cause it makes it crash each time i try to download it...can someone please send me some files please to: The_Steppum@hotmail.com ...Thank You

Also...if you are interested in a work in progress...check out my website:

http://www.afn.org/~afn61487
  8. tpirman

tpirman New Member

I wish these links would work.
  9. SeanOh

SeanOh New Member

I am looking desperately for a copy of the Grover sketch Near and Far. I have looked for months and months and months but can't find it anywhere. Since you seem like a pretty knowledgeable guy, I thought I might cross my fingers and make a post here. ANY help you might be able to provide me would be absolutely amazing. Thank you so very very much!!!!!
  10. patrickballoonm

patrickballoonm New Member

You're not far off, Lord Morgoth. I believe the cartoon you were refering to was the "Cowboy X" skit, which took place in SNIDDLER'S GULCH, where Cowboy X "left his mark everywhere." "On the houses, on the streets, in the schoolhouse, X's on the horses, X's on the Town Hall, even on the citizens of Sniddler's Gulch themselves." A kid suggested that the only to stop Cowboy X was to simply ask him to "please stop marking X's all over our town." Good news, it worked. Bad news, Cowboy X changed his name to Cowboy O. I think WE know how it all ends, don't we?
  11. kajja

kajja New Member

Hey there,
    I'm all new to this. I'd love to get some copies of classic SS sketches, featuring Ernie, Bert, Grover etc and the other classics like the Golden An, etc.........but not sure where to get them and how to get them?
    Can anyone help me? I'm way over here in Australia!
  12. JoeyMuppet

JoeyMuppet New Member

I think the Golden An sketch is on www.youtube.com .You should be able to find that sketch and more on that site.All you have to do is type in Sesame Street.Hope this helps,also welcome to the forum.
    From,
    Joey
  13. sstfan

sstfan New Member

I thought i would add a couple of skits i have been looking for in the hopes that someone would be able to post them at youtube:

1. A funky skit (cartoon) where a guy in full-on 70's clothing teaches a kid to memorize things to find his way back home.....it was a little weird, because i think each thing would morph into this guy's head talking to the kid.....i remember thinking it was a little creepy when i was a kid....

2. Sesame Street News Flash spoof of Princess and the Pea, where Cookie Monster eats the matresses at the end...

3. Skits where Cookie Monster and Harry are encouraged to share - - I remember one with a bicycle and one with a truck....

Any help would be appreciated. Wouldn't it be great if CTW posted classic skits on iTunes?!?
  14. Dshibshm

Dshibshm Member

I desperately want the ENGLISH lyrics or video of the Simon Soundman song "All those remind me of you". Or the spelling bee video with the female teacher.

eagleguy05@bellsouth.net