The New Movie: The Muppets

Mupp

Reaction score
Any clips of that?
I would like to know if there are any clips as well.

I remember hearing Steve say in the past that he has tried out Link, but I can't remember there ever being a Muppet project where he performed him.

Has it only been in private tests?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Release Date! Release Date! Release Date! Release Date!

It's coming Christmas 2011 people!

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
I would like to know if there are any clips as well.

I remember hearing Steve say in the past that he has tried out Link, but I can't remember there ever being a Muppet project where he performed him.

Has it only been in private tests?
The Wiki (as well as the review here at Muppet Central) state that he did the voice of Link in the 'Muppet Party Cruise' video game.

Off to YouTube to find a clip! Be back in a year or two!

Drtooth

Reaction score
The Wiki (as well as the review here at Muppet Central) state that he did the voice of Link in the 'Muppet Party Cruise' video game.

Off to YouTube to find a clip! Be back in a year or two!
Yeah... and Muppet Race Mania, too. I haven't been able to see any clips from those games where any of those characters talk.

lds1987

Reaction score
I'm glad a new muppet movie is coming out, I can't wait to take my son and sister to see it!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I think it's been said that the movie will involve the Muppets putting on a show. I guess that would be a good opportunity for cameos by minor/obscure characters like Uncle Deadley. But I guess if there are on-stage acts, those would probably be the first things the producers/directors decide to cut.

I was thinking, wouldn't it be cool if this movie came with a Muppet short? Either with the regular puppets, or an animated Muppet short animated by Pixar? Maybe have Kermit, Fozzie, and Gonzo do somethign reminscient of the Mickey/Donald/Goofy pairings, or maybe a CGI Pigs in Space short.

Nick22

Reaction score
if miley cyrus, the jonas brothers, or justin bieber make any type of cameo in this movie, i'll puke. i'll just puke. right there in the theater on whoever is sitting next to me.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
if miley cyrus, the jonas brothers, or justin bieber make any type of cameo in this movie, i'll puke. i'll just puke. right there in the theater on whoever is sitting next to me.
I'm sure there will be a mixture of all types of cameos. As long as they're getting Clooney or Bale status cameos, then I'm okay with the Disney tweens poppling in here or there - as long as its ones with career longevity. :wink: (Whatever happened to Hanson? Hehe. Ick :grouchy:)