New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

beakerfan76

Reaction score
Hey everyone, sorry I was gone for a long time. I'm not new, yeah, but I feel new for not posting in God knows when, plus there's newbies I never met. I recently graduated high school! Class of '11 baby!

newsmanfan

Reaction score
----------------------------
Congrats beakerfan76! And welcome back!

------------------------------

ElectricMayhem1

Reaction score
Hi, it's great to be Here! I am ZootyCutie! I have read Muppet Central, but have never been on it. By looking at my screen name, I bet you could guess my favorite Muppet!:cool:
Zoot speaking of Zoot isn't he a cutie ZootyCutie get it

Gonz21

Reaction score
I've always loved the muppets and in particular Gonzo but have only recently restarted my love for them.

MyMuppetWish

Reaction score
Hi guys!

Just recently came across the MC Forum while trying to fulfill a lifelong dream. I basically grew up on Sesame Street, The Muppet Show, and Fraggle Rock. While kids often outgrow the things they are into, the Muppets never left my side. I guess there is a timelessness about them that appeals to people of all ages. Anyhow, here I am at 33, and my love for all things Muppet is as strong (or stronger) today as it was back then.

Favorite Muppets: Animal (he's an old school favorite) and Pepe (my favorite of the newer Muppets)
Favorite Muppet movies: The Muppets Take Manhattan & Muppets From Space

Just saw "Stuffed and Unstrung" in San Francisco a couple of weeks back, and would highly recommend it for anyone who like Muppets with a bit of an edge to them. :smile: Also went to the D23 expo to catch a glimpse (though a brief one) of Kermit and Piggy a couple of weeks back, which was a lot of fun.

Annnnnd, I couldn't be more excited for "The Muppets" movie coming out in November... which leads me to this dream that I speak of. I've had a lifelong dream of wanting to meet the Muppets (haven't we all!). I decided I would leave it to the power of social networking to see if there was a possibility of making that dream a reality (a la "My Date With Drew"). I didn't want to risk posting the FB page I created in the wrong forum, so maybe I'll just post it here instead. I'm hoping others might be able to help me spread the word. Most importantly, I'm trying to get some "like" power behind my page in hopes that this might actually happen. So here it is:

http://www.facebook.com/MyMuppetWish

Would really appreciate any support that I could get, as I know it is a long shot. If any of the moderators would care to help spread the word, I would be eternally greatful.

Really looking forward to being a part of your awesome community, and I can't wait to meet you all (albeit virtually). Thanks for having me!

-Ariel

newsmanfan

Reaction score
--------------------
Welcome in MyMuppetWish! And yes...I think we ALL would be thrilled to meet any Muppet in the felt, even if they weren't our favorite character!

Nice to see some older folk coming through those big golden doors. :smile: Well, relatively older, anyway. Variety in fandom is always a good thing! Here's your complimentary towel and bars of soap (er, at least they CLAIM it's soap) courtesy of Muppet Labs...be sure to tune in to Muppet News every day...oh! And this is a coupon redeemable for one muffin from The Count. Use it wisely. Enjoy!

-------------------