My latest puppet

pashmonster

Reaction score
Guess who got bored waiting for the photo puppet and decided it was easier to make my own that actually works.

It is almost finished just need to glue ears on, they are pinned at moment, also need to add extra material to make a sleeve to cover my arm. His jacket is near as possible as I could make it, it is just a plain jacket I may alter that later. The arm rods havnt been attached yet but I have already made holes in the hands for rods to attach to. As it will mainly stay on my self i may not bother to attach them.

check pics here
http://www.flickr.com/photos/53875519@N02/?saved=1

callmemilo

Reaction score
I absolutely love it! Have voted on your poll and would love to see a build diary for this puppet. Looks amazing!

pashmonster

Reaction score
Thanks,
It has taken a lot of time and money to get the puppet work just right but I would like everyone to have puppet like this so was thinking of 3 options to get it out there.

1. Can buy a fully built puppet. I have enough material to make 3 fully built puppets. I takes me almost a week to build it from start to finish including the jacket and dying the fabric etc. Shipping to USA from UK is almost $60 dollars, so estimate that price would be $500, so i know this prices out most people.

2. Puppet Kit form - You would get a fully built control mechanism to work the puppet, with a foam head already attached. Pair of white resin cast hands and nose (all need painting). Full instructions how to build the rest of the puppet including patterns for the puppet and the jacket. If I get 10 people interested to purchase this option I can do this for $160.00 each including shipping to USA.

3. I will eventually post a basic build diary but this will not for a while and will skip over how to build the mechanism. As it isnt a straight forward hand puppet I cannot do what project puppet does either and charge $20 for the pattern etc.

BUT....
I will say if I happen to sell 3 full puppets and 10 kits. I will give the full patterns and how to build the mechanisim and puppet away for free to all members of MuppetCentral.

pashmonster

Reaction score
Sorry for the Error, the price of a fully built puppet is $360.00 not $500. Dont know why I put $500. Sorry

pashmonster

Reaction score
Thanks, there will be a few more out there soon, theres been a lot of interest.