1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

My latest puppet

Discussion in 'Puppet Building and Performing' started by pashmonster, Jul 18, 2011.

1. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

My puppet arrived yesterday.Great work.I want to make a few minor "Rizzofications" to him and then I will post some pics.
  2. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

Finished, and here he is....
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    I have added teeth,wiskers,baseball cap,detailing to the jacket(including a Ratpanic patch),and a tail.
  3. pashmonster

pashmonster Member

Great job, especially on the ratpanic patch. If anyone is interested in a rat puppet, i do have enough material to make 3 more puppet however i do not have any material to make a jacket for the puppet. So if anyone is interested in a naked rat puppet then ill knock 50 dollars off the usual cost.
  4. MuppetDanny

MuppetDanny Well-Known Member

I have a pashmonster rat, He's stunning! I highly recommend you all to own one ;)