Muppet Show Downloads

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Have you tried right clicking on it and "saving target"? If you have then forget what I said. The only idea I have :smile:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I only download things that I cannot get my hands on elsewhere, and I don't have a problem with it, as long as I know there's no alternative

although I have been guilty of looking for songs on a CD before it comes out (but I still buy the CD, of course) you can't download linear notes, and extras *loves her weird al CD with bonus home movies*

I do think the ISP thing is a tad rediculous, just because how immense they have tried to make it. I can understand the people who rip movies before they come out, but getting everybody who's had any action, and put them in jail? that would put the nation in a hard position, I think fines should be in place. This is the type of thing that even if you can stop it now, someone will be able to make a program with untraceable ISP's, just watch and see.

I think this problem just comes because of the internet, and it cannot be stopped, but right now, I'm more angry at the people who keep attempting to send me viruses (got 12 today)

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
I only download things that I cannot get my hands on elsewhere, and I don't have a problem with it, as long as I know there's no alternative

although I have been guilty of looking for songs on a CD before it comes out (but I still buy the CD, of course) you can't download linear notes, and extras.
I do the same thing and I totally agree with you. I only download what I cant get which is all of the muppet music which is totally unavailable here, I buy the CDs and records when I can, the same goes for everything even if I have the mp3s I still buy the CD, CDs are better sound quality.

I feel very strongly about piracy etc, it annoys me lots, its the wrong thing to do to sell any music or anything like that that doesnt belong to you. I do think that its ok to give a friend a copy of some mp3s or a CD if it is unavailable like the muppet music aslong as I know they will buy the music when they find it. I think mp3s encourage me to buy CDs, I buy anything I can get if I have it on mp3.
:smile:

Pino

Reaction score
drspy00 said:
Sorry if I am bringing back an old thread from the dead but I saw Plucky on here and it made me want to post. I have some muppet mp3s and they say in the tag, compressed by plucky, is that you plucky?

I have always wanted to contact that plucky guy who has his name on lots of mp3s. Is it the plucky from here?

thanks,
from, Paul :smile:
I saw your site.. nd try to email you, but the adress wasn´t good Mail got returned!
My question is: Could I be as a link on your webpage?
I hop its possible.. I also designed a button.. WOuld you let me know if its ok?
Greetings Paul

Reaction score
Wow, this convo went on for a long time since I commented last almost a year ago! Well, anyway more of the same. If anyone wants info feel free to drop me an e-mail.

-Evan