My latest puppet

MattMitcheltree

Reaction score
Hey all, thought I'd give this thread a bump and let you know that I am one of the first to own one of these beautiful rats!!! I have to tell you, the quality and detail of the piece is absolutely amazing. pashmonster even contacted me to find out what hand I would be operating him with so that the trigger for his mouth would be on the correct side.

If you are on the fence about if you want to purchase or not, I have to say, best money I've ever spent! I'll post some pictures soon, but wanted to say thanks again to pashmonster and let you all know what a truly amazing artist he is. I would not hesitate in making another purchase.

I would also like to say that the quality is right up there with MR, I would even say above it seeing as how perfect he really is.

muppetguy

Reaction score
I love your puppets. Love your Rizzo, Kermit and Elmo! Your Edward Cullen is great! Any plans to do a Piggy and Fozzie?

pashmonster

Reaction score
next plan is updating my kermit first with better seam stitching, then maybe pepe

muppetguy

Reaction score
OMG! I'd love to see Pepe! He's my third favorite muppet!

muppetguy

Reaction score
So, pashmonster, I think I sent you a PM, but not sure if I did it correctly. The way the site has changed and all, I sent you a "start a conversation" thing. Is that the equivalent of a private message on the new site???

pashmonster

Reaction score
Last chance to order a rat puppet, taking orders upto Saturday morning then no more rats again, people who have ordered already either have their puppets or there puppets will be with them shortly.

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Last chance to order a rat puppet, taking orders upto Saturday morning then no more rats again, people who have ordered already either have their puppets or there puppets will be with them shortly.
Sent you an e-mail and a PM.

pashmonster

Reaction score
Please note all rat puppets at this current price have been made and are ready to be shipped. No more rats are to be made this year or this price. Thank you to all that purchased a puppet or a kit.

Mark

MattMitcheltree

Reaction score
You know I'm already in line for anything you do!! Love my Rat! Your work is simply AMAZING!