Will there be midnight showings of "The Muppets"?

Enginerd

Reaction score
Fandango has movie tickets on sale for "The Muppets" already. I had really wanted to see the midnight showing the day it comes out, but can't find any theaters in my area that are offering it. Does anyone else have this problem or is it only my area? :grr:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Have you tried looking at Nov 22 dates? One place near me has one listed for 12:01 am (odd).

Enginerd

Reaction score
Yup, I've checked both dates. The first showing I can find is 10am on the 23rd. :frown:

brkndwnbus

Reaction score
I have tickets for a showing in Maryland at 12:01 a.m., Nov. 23rd...they list it on the 22nd on Fandango as a late Tuesday night viewing.

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
I found a midnight show about 20 minutes away from my house! I just might go! :smile:

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
i say check your local theaters never hurts to call...im waiting for my theater manager freind to get the code in so i can do see it :smile:

jacobsnchz

Reaction score
I definitely wanna see it at midnight, the actual day, and at least once every day of that weekend! :smile:

Sam O'Rama

Reaction score
Anyone in the Chicago area with a car want to go see it at midnight in Skokie or Niles? I don't drive and no city theaters have midnight showings. :boo:

Psammeadboi

Reaction score
I'm in Chicago, but I'm holding out to see if any theatres start releasing times in the near future.