1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Will there be midnight showings of "The Muppets"?

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Enginerd, Nov 4, 2011.

1. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

i know lol exactly no shame its gonna suck for them when the muppets turn into a new fashion for teens and kids these days you watch them make a come back in this movie
  2. redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

I tried to get the Fandango early screening but it was already full!! Oh well, back to my original plan I guess!
  3. Bannanasketch Active Member

NO! I JUST SIGNED UP AND IT'S FULL! I think I'm gonna cry. :'( Okay, I guess I can go see it on the midnight screening. But yeah, i'm so mad that I didn't get it time.
  4. Slackbot Well-Known Member

..And the one in Atlanta is completely out of the question for people like me who use public transportation. Le sigh. [IMG]
  5. Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Go to a diffrent theatre then
  6. Enginerd Member

Finally! Today! A single midnight showing is listed at my local theater!! The nearest fan-a-thon screening for me is an hour way...
  7. Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

See the thing is, (unfortuanatley) that The Muppets is not the kind of thing that will have long lineups to see at night, something like Harry Potter or Twilight will get that attention
  8. beakerboy12 Well-Known Member

Hey, Slackbot... is that a Janken emoticon?! Impressive! But back to the topic at hand, there's a Fan-a-Thon showing near me this Saturday! I am psyched! Muppet domination is truly happening!
  9. Puckrox Well-Known Member

My friend made this point to me. I commented to him saying I wanted to get there "super early" and he was like "Trust me, so long as you get there by 10pm chances are you'll be the first person in line."
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  10. Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

This saturday?? How is that possible? Do you mean the premiere in your city?
  11. beakerboy12 Well-Known Member

No, I mean the Fan-A-Thon early screening Fandango had up online! The real release date for the movie is as it has been - the 23rd.
  12. Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

What do you mean the Fan-A-Thon? The Facebook thing?
  13. beakerboy12 Well-Known Member

Someone posted the link to it earlier. It's basically a list of early screenings and I found one this Saturday near me!

14. Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Cool!! I'm going to see it on Saturday night too! But becuase I won a contest to see it early!
  15. Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

I happy that they are all booked
  16. beakerboy12 Well-Known Member

No way! Cool! Muppet domination is truly here!
  17. Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Are you seeing it early?
  18. beakerboy12 Well-Known Member

On Saturday, yes!
  19. Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Awesome! We'll meet back here after the movie and discuss it!
  20. beakerboy12 Well-Known Member

There's actually a thread on here called The Muppets Movie Reviews where we can voice our opinion on the film. So yeah, definetely.