Will there be midnight showings of "The Muppets"?

Drtooth

Reaction score
As a commuter who's public transportation system prudishly stops service before 1 AM, I'm unable to get to a Midnight showing. So I'm going to have to have a complete blackout from this site until I see it Wednesday. Opening day still counts, right.

brkndwnbus

Reaction score
As a commuter who's public transportation system prudishly stops service before 1 AM, I'm unable to get to a Midnight showing. So I'm going to have to have a complete blackout from this site until I see it Wednesday. Opening day still counts, right.
The Muppets Fan-a-Thon has announced early screenings. Maybe somewhere close to you will have an early showing! A lot are this Saturday.

https://www.fandango.com/promo/themuppetsscreenings

Drtooth

Reaction score
"Close to me" still requires public transportation.

I could get there no problem... coming home however is another story.

Trust me, I HATE the public transportation system over here enough as it is. Plus I'd be afraid I'd fall asleep during it that late.

brkndwnbus

Reaction score
The early screenings seem to be around 10 a.m. for most cities I've been seeing on that Fan-a-Thon site for anyone out there looking to try and see it this weekend. Unfortunately, my wife is out of town and I promised I'd wait to see it with her. We think we might be getting an early showing Monday night, and will still hit up the midnight showing.

Puckrox

Reaction score
Midnight tickets haven't gone on sale yet, but, then again, neither have normal tickets. The curse of living in Oregon's Rogue Valley, it takes forever for things to get going around here. I heard tell that tickets should go on sale a week in advanced and considering there was a midnight showing for Eat, Pray, Love two summers ago, I have faith that we'll get a midnight showing of The Muppets.

I've started recruiting people to go with me. I'm only allowing people along so long as they understand: A) I'm going to cry a lot, B) I'm going to be excited to the point that I will be terrifying, and C) If they say one bad word I will hurt them. It's actually funny, because there are quite a number of people that have asked to go with me. I think they assume if they go with the resident Muppet nerd of our department they'll have a better time. :smile:

muppetlover123

Reaction score
Midnight tickets haven't gone on sale yet, but, then again, neither have normal tickets. The curse of living in Oregon's Rogue Valley, it takes forever for things to get going around here. I heard tell that tickets should go on sale a week and advanced and considering there was a midnight showing for Eat, Pray, Love two summers ago, I have faith that we'll get a midnight showing of The Muppets.

I've started recruiting people to go with me. I'm only allowing people along so long as they understand: A) I'm going to cry a lot, B) I'm going to be excited to the point that I will be terrifying, and C) If they say one bad word I will hurt them. It's actually funny, because there are quite a number of people that have asked to go with me. I think they assume if they go with the resident Muppet nerd of our department they'll have a better time. :smile:
same but some said they would make fun of me so there not going :frown:

Puckrox

Reaction score
same but some said they would make fun of me so there not going :frown:
Oh, yeah, if people are planning to make fun of you, then don't let them come along. If people can't respect your admiration for something so incredible as the Muppets, then they don't deserve to go with you.