Will there be midnight showings of "The Muppets"?

Puckrox

Reaction score
I'm jealous of everyone that gets to see it on Saturday! The only Fan-a-Thon that's happening in Oregon is up in my hometown of Portland, which I wont be back in till Wednesday. Guess I'll have to settle for the midnight showing... :sigh:

Walter

Reaction score
Just got the seating closest to me.. in SC.. -sigh- maybe I can catch a flight?

muppetlover123

Reaction score
i know i live in oregon too i was gonna go to the portland and take my family but im gonna have to wait for a midnight showing

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Everyone who sees the Saturday night screening, I'll start a thread for the people who already saw the movie

Slackbot

Reaction score
Hey, Slackbot... is that a Janken emoticon?! Impressive! But back to the topic at hand, there's a Fan-a-Thon showing near me this Saturday! I am psyched! Muppet domination is truly happening!
Yeah, that's a Janken emoticon. I have several. They're hosted on my own site, not on Muppetcentral.

I hope you have your tickets--I hear that many showings sold out in nothing flat.

brkndwnbus

Reaction score
Awesome! Anyone else out there heading to Gaithersburg, Md., for the midnight screening? I'm too late for the party idea (plus I will be working in the evening and can't plan anything) but I will be there with a group of fans.

Bannanasketch

Reaction score
Hey, I'm probably going to an AMC theater for a screening. I just need to buy my ticket soon. What time do you recommend I get there to be part of the first 50 guests?